Chapter 24

Hey, guys.  Sorry for taking so long to update.  I just got back from Italy, and before Sprign break, I finally took my British Literature exam from first semester, because of how sick I was.  I just wanted to thank all of y'all so much for reading.  I hope you enjoy this chapter!

--IrishPride2016 (Grace)--

-----------------

Cerulean's POV

Everything hurt as I woke with a start.  My arms, legs, chest, back, fingers, even my scalp hurt; however, what hurt the most was such a delicious pain...my butt.  It was a reminder of just how we made love last night-hard and fast.  The kink in the sex was also lots of fun, but I did not really want that to be a regular thing.  I love how he dominated my body, but I wanted to save that for special occassions.  My poor hole could not take that on a regular basis.

I felt Alexander stir under me as I had my head on his chest.

"Good morning, baby," Alexander whispered, his voice husky from sleep.

I smiled, "Hmm, that it is."  I leaned up and winced as I moved my body.

"Oh, baby, are you okay?  I was too hard last night, wasn't I?  Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry.  God, I feel like such a dick, I should have been gentler," Alexander said worriedly as he did a visual check over my entire body.  He seemed a bit relieved that there were no visible markings besides a few hickeys on my neck.  He asked me, "Where do you hurt?"

I giggled at the fear and guilt plastered on his face, and he gave me a "this is so not fucking funny" look.  That made giggle even harder, but when I moved a certain way, the pain in my lower back ass was a searing pain.  I hissed out a few expletives under my breath, and Alexander jumped out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom with his morning wood bouncing away with him.  I chuckled at the sight but remembered to stay still.

Alexander came back out with four Ibuprofen and a glass of water.

"Baby, I really don't think I need four of these," I said motioning to the pain pills.

He huffed out his annoyance at my uncooperativeness, "Fine, but at least take three, baby."

I rolled my eyes, but took three of the anti-inflammatories with a gulp of water.  Alexander seemed to be satisfied with that, and he disappeared back into the bathroom.

"Are you in too much pain for a massage?" Alex called from the bathroom.

I blushed deeply, "Umm, I think that would be good on my back but not my..." I trailed off, my cheeks engulfed in heat.

Alex peaked his head out of the bathroom to find me blushing.

"Really?  You still can't talk about your ass in front of me even though I pound into it every single night?" Alexander asked huskily.

I couldn't help but feel my own cock begin to stir.  My body always betrayed me whenever his voice got husky like it just did.  His regular voice is sexy enough, but his voice when it drops an octave is basically sex on a stick.

"Ugh, it's embarrassing, Alex!"

He rolled his eyes at me, "Whatever.  I picked up some special massaging oils the other day for your back, because I know how sore it gets after..." he paused winking at me, "...mind blowing sex."

I blushed once again, and just rested my head on the pillow and left my arms out to the side of my body.  I did love the back massages Alexander gave me, though.  For a vamp, he could be very gentle when he wanted to.

-----------------

 "Shelby, open your mouth, baby.  Come on, Shelby," I tried coaxing her to eat her breakfast of mushed up bananas.  I tried everything from making train noises to making the spoon into an airplane, but nothing was working.  She was so stubbborn just like her mother.  Coral was a head strong gal just like this litle baby.

"You know what?  I'll feed you when you're actually hungry, okay, you little monster?" I asked Shelby.  She just pouted, and her eyes began to water and her cheeks and lips puffed up.  

"Oh, shit, no, don't cry, baby," I whispered just before Shelby let out a loud shrieking cry.  I immediately picked her up out of her high chair and began rocking her back and forth.

"Cerulean!  Don't you dare curse in front of my babies!" Coral yelled at me.

"shit, sorry," I basically cried out.  "Oh, shit, I didn't mean to say shit...UGH!!! Fuck!  No, that's worse.  I'm just going to shut up," I said handing Shelby over to Coral.

"What's up with you today?" Coral asked me, worriedly.

"I don't know.  It might be nothing, but Alex...he hasn't touched me in a few days, and it's really starting to worry me.  He seems all jittery around me, and I'm scared that I did something wrong or that he is falling out of love with me...I don't know," I mumbled.  Tears were welling up in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

"Oh, Cerulean, I'm sure it's nothing.  Maybe he just has not been feeling well, and he doesn't want to get you sick," Coral suggested.

"Ugh, maybe, but why wouldn't he tell me if he wasn't feeling well?" I asked rhetorically.

"Because he's a SWAT officer and a vampire, Cerulean."

"I guess..." I sighed.  But, I thought to myself, he's a vampire...he does not get sick.  Why does he hate me all of a sudden, then?

"Don't overthink this, Cerulean.  I'm one hundred percent positive that everything is fine," Coral told me, attempting to reassure me, but all I could think about was the fact that the man I had fallen in love with might be about to break up with me for some unknown reason.

"Okay..."