Chapter 17

Hey guys, so this is just going to be a little continuation of Chapter 16. Again, I'm so sorry for not updating longer portions of my story, but I have been so sick. It sucks. Anyways, here y'all go! I hope y'all enjoy!!!

----------
Cerulean's POV

I had just dialed Coral's cell phone number into my landline when I heard someone turning a key into my door knob. I immediately smiled at my gorgeous and presently sweaty man. He smiles back to me and walked over to me as I the phone began to ring, signaling that my landline had connected to Coral's cell phone. Alexander came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into his sweaty bare chest.

'Wait, when had Alexander taken off his shirt?' I though to myself. 'Eh, he's a vampire. He can do anything.'

Just when I was about to hang up the phone and turn around to kiss my hunky sex god, I heard Coral's thick city accent ring through the ear piece on my wireless landline.

"Hello, this is Coral."

Her sharp soprano voice hadn't changed one bit in the ten months that we've been part.

"Hello, this is Cerulean. Check your caller ID, dear sister," I said in a mocking fashion.

"Oh my gosh!!!!! It's my big brother!" I heard her scream and then I heard the baritone voice saying, "Well, tell him to go away. We were just about to make another baby." My nose scrunched up in disgust as I thought about my sister and her husband trying to make another rugrat. I did not need that imagine in my mind, like, ever.

"Shut up, Stefan. He is the same person who held your hand when I went into labor telling you that everything was going to be okay, remember?" I could just feel the annoyance radiating off of my younger sibling as she chastised her husband.

I could practically see Stefan holding his hands up in surrender to my sister's moodiness. From her tone, it already sounded like she was pregnant. I couldn't fathom being pregnant again only ten months after a set of twins were born. It was downright crazy, but hey, that's my sister and Stefan for you.

"Okay, Cerulean, what's up?" Coral asked me right as Alex began kissing the side of my neck. I let out a small gasp, and the hand that was holding the telephone shook a little before I got a better grip on the phone. Alex nipped at the sensitive skin right under my ear and I jumped a little as I felt the tingling sensation of an erection making itself known.

"Uh, right I called you. Haha, okay," I rambled on, "Well, first I wanted to let you know that mom and dad stopped by a while ago...when my boyfriend and I arrived back at my place with plans to, um, you get the picture, and-"

"What?!?! You have a boyfriend?!?! How come you haven't told me about this boyfriend of yours yet? Tell me all about him! What is his name? How old is he? He had better be a top, because that just wouldn't make sense. Ooh! Where does he work? Is he a hunk or a piece of junk? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!"

Alex began to chuckle in my ear even as he continued his assault on my uber sensitive neck. I was completely turned on just from Alexander's addicting kisses, and he hadn't even kissed my lips, yet. I was becoming addicted to this man, and I could not care less.

I smiled at my sister's antics and responded cordially, "Well, his name is Alexander Collins," Alex immediately perked up at the sound of his own name leaking through my lips and that had me giggling.

"Sexy name, is he the reason why you're giggling right now as I'm trying to have a conversation with my big brother whom I haven't talked to in almost a year?" She teased me.

Alexander took the phone from my hand and put the phone on speaker, "My apologies Coral, this is Sergeant Alexander Collins speaking. I'd be more than happy to answer all the questions you have for me." I rolled my eyes at how formal Alex sounded as he spoke to my sister for the first time.