Chapter 8

I had apparently fallen asleep after Cerulean made love to me... Oh God.  He made love to me?  What?!?!  I am so NOT a bottom guy!  But it felt so incredibly amazing when he entered me, and then when he hit my prostate... I let out a slight moan as my loins tightened at the memory of Cerulean taking me.

I opened my eyes to see Cerulean looking down at me with a smug smile.  I smiled back wearily, not knowing what he was thinking.  It occurred to me that there could be something on my face or something, but as I inspected from my chest to my toes, I knew that there had to be something on my face.  So as I ran my hand along the scruff on my face and over my forehead and cheeks, I realized that Cerulean's smirk was growing.

"What is it?" I almost growled out.  I was starting to get irritated, because I almost felt self-conscious of my body...almost.

As I grumbled away, Cerulean's smirk turned into a full blown ear-to-ear smile.  I couldn't help but chuckle at his gorgeous dimples in his cheeks.  It just looked so sexy on his smooth caramel tinted skin.  All I wanted to do was spend the whole day just holding hands and kissing each other.  Damn, I am seriously falling for this man.  This human man.  How the hell is this relationship even supposed to work?  I'm obviously not going to ask him to change into a vampire for me.  I'm not even that selfish.

"You're so beautiful when you're in deep thought, Alexander," I heard the words leaving Cerulean's mouth with a hint of chuckling along with the words.  His words immediately caused me to smile.  "What are you thinking so hard about, Alex?"

"Nothing, baby."  Cerulean lifted a brow to that response, but he didn't question me further.  "How long have you been awake?"  I questioned efficiently avoiding that conversation.  "And why were you smirking at me when I woke up?"  I added.

Cerulean eyes seemed to sadden, but he kept his beautiful smile on his face.  "I've only been awake for about fifteen minutes.  I like watching you sleep.  Plus, you have an adorable snore."

"What?  I don't snore!"  I shouted out, and once again, felt my irritation grow.

Cerulean chuckled at my childishness, "Remind me to never defy you right after you have woken up."

I simply stuck my tongue back out at him and attempted to roll over when a sharp pain shot up from my back entrance.  I immediately hissed out in pain, and Cerulean gathered me up into his arms.  He seemed to know what he was doing as he grabbed some of the warming lube off of my night table.  He squirted some into his hand and gently rolled me onto my stomach.

"Alright, baby, I'm jus going to massage some warming lube into you, okay, baby?"  Cerulean whispered into my ear as he straddled my thighs.  

"Okay, kitten.  Just hurry, please."

I suddenly felt Cerulean's cock twitch after I said that.  I smirked.  I had been wanting to try out that pet name for awhile, and I could tell that he liked it.

Before I could get too lost in my thoughts, I felt Cerulean's hands spread my butt cheeks, and some of the warming lube dripped right onto my entrance.  I couldn't help the small moan that left my throat as the warm lube soaked into my abused butt hole.  Then, Cerulean's fingers began to rub in the lube, and my moans turned into hisses of pain as his fingers gently massaged the gel into me.

"I'm sorry, baby.  I know it hurts, but it will feel better.  Just give it a second, babe, and it will start feeling better.  I'm sorry, Alex.  Just relax like you did when I made love to you.  Let yourself be stretched open."  I did as instructed, and Cerulean's lubed hands began to feel much better-almost pleasurable-on me.  "There you go, baby.  Perfect, you're so perfect."

I was slowly becoming turned on by Cerulean's loving words, and I felt Cerulean becoming turned on, as well; however, I didn't want to have sex, I just wanted to hold my kitten in my arms and kiss and cuddle with him.  I just wanted to love on my baby all day-it was my day off.

After Cerulean finished massaging the soreness out of my body, we did just that.  We spent all day together, and we never left each others' sides.  We showered together, cooked breakfast together, ate together, went to the park together, had a picnic together, and we kissed and hugged all day.  Some people threw a few choice words at us, but we were in too much bliss to care.  Others came up to us and talked about our relationship, and we even met a really nice lesbian couple.   They were incredibly sweet, and they reminded me of me and Cerulean's relationship.  It was the best day of my life.  We couldn't stop confessing our love for each other!

-------------------------------------------

I was cleaning up my bedroom from me and Cerulean's many lovemaking sessions when I found Cerulean's phone on my floor under my blankets.  It was about an hour before I had to get to work, and I knew that Cerulean would already be at work by now.   He told me that he had an eight a.m. Shakespeare class this morning, so I unlocked his phone to find a picture of me sleeping with a sheet draped over my body as his background.  It was the sweetest thing.

The first thing that I noticed though was that he had a planner app, and when I opened it, all of Cerulean's lectures were on his phone.

"Oh, shit!"

I quickly pulled on my uniform, grabbed my keys and Cerulean's and my phone, and I jogged to down the stairs to my Mustang.  I quickly drove over to NYU, and I walked up to the main office and to the receptionist's desk.

The receptionist immediately put whoever was on the phone on hold as she saw me walk straight to her.

"Good morning, ma'am.  I'm Sergeant Alexander Collins, and I'm looking for Professor Cerulean Petralia.  He left his phone at my apartment last night."  The receptionist gave me a strange look.  "He's my boyfriend, ma'am.  He isn't in any trouble."

The woman's body visibly relaxed, and she finally responded, "Of course.  One moment Sergeant Collins."

The receptionist gave me directions to his classroom, and I peeked into the window to see Cerulean standing in front of a small class of student looking nervous and frustrated.  I knocked on the door, and twisted the door knob.  I heard Cerulean telling his students that he had forgotten his phone at his apartment.

Cerulean looked up to see me, and I waved his phone in the air.  Cerulean excused himself and came up to me to give me a giant hug.

"Thank you so much, baby.  I think I would have killed myself before the end of the day."

I laughed at Cerulean's dramatic language, and leaned down to capture his lips with my own.  "You're very welcome, my kitten."

Cerulean's grip immediately tightened on my shoulders, and he hissed out, "Don't you dare give me a boner in front of my own class."

I chuckled and gave him a quick kiss once more before I waved to his students and jogged out to my car.  I was going to be so late to work.