3

-george pov-

"what..the..hell" i froze. how the hell did chat get to 22.7k subs while i was gone. was i really gone for that long? it only had felt like a minute.

subs were going up by the second. faster than i've aver seen before. "there's no way i'm going to have to do this" by the time i finish that sentence, we were 50 away.

"guys keep going 50 more!!" dream observed

by the time he had finished that sentence, we had already hit it. chat did it. they hit the damn subgoal.

i sigh deeply "chat why, why did you allow this" i let out, obviously embarrassed. now both dream and sapnap were laughing their asses off. and i'm sitting here with my face cupped in my hands.

as much as i didn't want to do this..i had to. i had no choice. dream and sapnap were still laughing somehow, even tho it's been minutes. i deafen in discord so i could talk to chat.

"i cant believe you guys did this to me." i spoke flustered. the entire chat was filled with "LMAO" i didn't find it funny tho. "what day should i do this stupid stream, i still have to do the one for the last subgoal." i patiently sat there, waiting for chat to respond.

"THE DAY AFTER THE OTHER SUBGOAL"

"tmrow"

"literally just do it rn"

"WEDNESDAY!!"

"chat you guys aren't very helpful" i undeafen in discord, noticing dream and sapnap finally stopped laughing.

"so george, you excited to read about you and mr.loverboy?" sapnap questions

"shut up sapnap"

"oh come on george, it'll be funny" of course dream would be the one to say that.

"no. it's going to be so boring" i say, trying to get off of this topic.

"i'll probably end up doing last subgoal on thursday, and this one on saturday" i plan this a week later so i could avoid it.

------
for the rest of the stream i get karl and quackity to join us in playing jack box. as expected there were a lot of dnf jokes during jackbox....knowing what had happened earlier. we played for about an hour then everyone had to leave. leaving just dream and i in the call.

i say my goodbyes to chat. and end stream. "that was the most chaotic stream ever"

"george that was an amazing stream don't deny it"

"haha yeah no, it was so embarrassing" i reply

"aww are you embarrassed by all the dreamnotfound"

"i mean..i did have to sit there. in front of 73,000 people. while you and sapnap were making dnf jokes, and i had facecam on."

"fair enough i guess. i mean it's your fault for having a face" dream knew exactly what he was doing

i didn't know who to respond to this. i just say there, determining what to say. "you're such an idiot" i spit out.

i then leaning back in my chair stretching my arms out wide. i turn my pc off and call dream back on discord using my phone. dream and i talk about random things for another 3 hours. we talked about childhood memories, and a bunch video and coding ideas.

i checked the time on my phone seeing it was 1:30am. i didn't care tho, it's not like i had a sleep schedule anyways. i ignore it and continue talking to dream. but before i know i had fallen asleep listening to dream ramble about random things.

----
words: 587
thank you for 600 reads!!!
go drink some water :D