17

-sapnap pov-

he left me on read, again. i don't know what's been going on with him. and his thoughts. but i'm trying to help. i had experience with this type of stuff.

first of all, he craved affection from dream? if that doesn't sound like he's crushing i don't know what does. unless he really likes affection, which i've never noticed with him before.

also him saying he'd probably get jealous if someone asked dream out? that's how everything starts. them realizing that they want that person to themselves.

it was clear that george liked dream to me. whether he knows it or not. or whether he admits it or not. i knew it.

the only reason it's clear is because of what he told me.

dream probably wouldn't know george liked him unless george told him what he told me.

i was going to text george but i decided not to. he seemed pissed at me and i didn't want to bother him. it would probably be better off if i gave him time to himself for now.

-george pov-

i didn't want to deal with sapnap right now. he was getting on my nerves. so i left him on read and moved on for now. i'll deal with whatever that was later.

of course i find my way back into my photos app. clicking the photos dream had sent days ago. i stared at it for about 10 seconds before closing my eyes. should i really be doing this? is this really a good idea?

probably not.

i opened my eyes, closing out of my photos app. opening imessage once again. just to be met with dreams contact.

maybe i am clingy.

but i didn't care. i needed to get my mind off of things.

"you're going to talk to dream, to get your mind off of him?" the voice spoke in the back of my head

well. that's the type of person i am. avoiding my problems, by doing things that could potentially cause more.

i pressed the call button. patiently waiting for an answer.

he answered.

"hey george. you okay?"

"yeah," i lied "why wouldn't i be?"

"sapnap said somethings happened between you two"

fuck i totally forgot he knew. i forgot sapnap told him. i cant tell him. ever. i'm not telling him.

"i'm fine dream"

"do you want to talk about it george? i've known you forever i know what fine means to you."

"i cant talk about it. not with you"

"what does that mean" he sounded heart broken. "do you not trust me?"

shit that came out wrong.

"no wait. i worded that wrong. i will tell you dream. i'm...i'm just not ready"

"oh..."

"i'm sorry dream. but i cant force myself to do it yet."

"george did i do something? i'm sorry if a pushed it yesterday with the stream. you've been acting different ever since"

was it that obvious? am i that bad at hiding things?

"you're fine, don't worry about it"

"okay george, i'm trusting you"

i let out a frown. he's trusting me yet i'm lying to him.

"can we do something else? i want to get off this topic"

dream was silent. i waited patiently for an answer.

"-yeah one sec george"

-dream pov-

"can we do something else? i want to get off this topic"

right before i was about to respond with a simple 'sure' i get a text message from sapnap.

"-yeah one sec george" i replied, running my fingers through my wavy hair.

sapnap🤠
have you heard from george? he stormed off on me again.

yeah i'm on call with him rn. what did you do this time.

i kind of messed up, but i didn't. he's just overwhelmed i guess.

with what

dream i cant tell you, remember. he would literally fly down to texas and kill me.

oh right, sorry. why cant i know though? i'm worried about him sapnap.

just because. now is george acting weird.

kind of? he's been acting weird ever since yesterday ig

oh okay, tell me if anything happens.

alright

i closed out of imessage, putting my attention back onto george.

"hey george, i'm back" i smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

"what were you doing? you were gone for quite some time"

"texting sapnap"

"oh.." he paused "about what"

"he was just checking in and stuff" i lied

"oh nice" he sounded unsure

"what do you want to do?" i patiently waited for a response. "we can stream?"

that sounded fun. "sure, i'll start up my stream in a second" i replied. "you can stream too if you want"

"not this time"

"that's fine"

-----
words- 783
votes = pog
did you guys like the big q lore if you watched it? i loved it :]