34

-dream pov-

i arose from my bed, slowly walking into the hallway. i headed towards the bathroom past georges room. when i heard soft muffles.

i didn't hesitate to open the door. once i did, i saw george sitting up on his bed with his hands cupping his face. he didn't bother to look up at me. i slowly walked up to the boy.

"george what's wrong" is said while sitting down on the bed next to him.

he didn't respond. instead he reached over pulling me into a hug.

i left out a small smile as i hugged back.

"was it a nightmare" i questioned, looking down at george.

i wonder what it was about. to make him get this worked up about it. i continued to comfort george by rubbing on his back.

after multiple minutes he laid down. except he laid down on my chest. it caught me by surprise but i didn't show it. i laid down as well with george on my chest.

his breathing started to calm, matching with mine.
it finally went fully steady as a stopped rubbing his back.

i felt the tension on him release. "george" i whispered.

no response...he was sleeping. in my arms may i add.

i felt bad if i got up so i decided to stay. i was quiet comfortable as well.

i fell asleep with george in my arms, being comforted as i fell asleep.

------

i jolted awake, panting heavily.

what the hell was that

it was a dream. it was all just a dream. it wasn't real.. i reminded myself.

i looked around my room, making sure it was actually just a dream.

it was.

except it felt so...real? my breathing started to heavy as i tried to focus on my thoughts. i grabbed my phone off the nightstand looking at the time.

4:57am

fuck..

i started to put a lot of pressure onto myself. trying to figure how i felt about that dream. parted of me never wanted to remember it again. while the part of me wanted to go back to it.

i felt myself getting a headache so i decided to go downstairs. i walked into the kitchen where memories of the other night came back.

those memories weren't very helpful but they made me smile. i took what i needed, and started walking back towards the stairs.

except i noticed someone on the couch out of the corner of my eye. it was george...

he was sleeping on the couch? i wanted to ask him why but i didn't want to wake him up.

i shrugged my shoulders as i walked upstairs.

before falling back asleep i checked where the package was that i ordered at the airport. it said it was arriving tomorrow so i shut my phone off and put it back down.

i yawned as i got back into bed. i pulled the covers over my head, attempting to fall back asleep. surprisingly it didn't take too long. 

-george pov-

last night i decided to sleep on the couch. that reason being it was way to hot in my room. i thought maybe sleeping in the living room would help. which it kind of did.