47

-sapnap pov-

that's it. karl was going to say it. and to be honest i didn't really mind. we've been dating for awhile now and we didn't really bother hiding it. it was pretty obvious.

but i didn't care about that right now. i found something in karls camera roll.

i tried not to change my facial expression when i found it earlier. seeing i didn't want to make a scene. but i was confused on what it was.

it was about a 10 minute long video of nothing but darkness. when i scrolled through it you could occasionally see a little bit of light. it looked like his phone was in his pocket.

i couldn't play the video because everyone would obviously hear it. i tapped the phone screen, having it reveal only the day and the time.

it was from the last couple of days?

i ignored it at the time and handed the phone back to karl. but i knew i was going to ask him about it later today.

i quickly snapped out of my thoughts as karl gently nudged my shoulder. he raised an eyebrow followed by him looking over towards dream and george.

i figured out what he wanted.

he wanted to know if i was okay with him telling george and dream about us.

i shrugged my shoulder in response. not really caring if they knew or not.

"is that a yes?" he asked to clarify.

"yeah, i don't care"

"okay," karl took in a deep breathe, preparing himself to tell dream and george our secret. "sapnap and i have a secret we need to tell both of you."

"okay...." george replied

"what is it?" dream asked

karls breathing started to heavy as he began to speak once again. "you can't tell anyone. not your friends, not our friends, or the fans. got it?"

"yeah, of course" dream assured.

"how the fuck do i say this" karl spoke under his breathe.

"want me to say it?"

i said grabbing his shoulder. comforting him.

"would you? please"

"of course. so i don't really know a real way to say this. or if there is a right way. but i'm just going to spit it out"

dream and george looked confused. they glanced at each other a couple of times but immediately looked back at me. i took in a couple of deep breathes releasing them seconds later.

"karl and i...well. we're dating"

my face heated up as we waited for a reaction from both of them.

they were speechless. i don't know of it was a good kind or a bad kind.

"YOURE DATING?" dream reacts

"SINCE WHEN?!" george followed

"awhile now" i nervously laughed.

"that's awesome. i never saw that coming" he laughed. "i'm proud of you two" dream smiled.

"that's amazing!" george spoke.

"thanks guys. i'm happy you support us" karl replied

"of course we do! why wouldn't we" george instantly replied back.

"i don't know i guess i was just nervous"

"yeah i see why"

"you guys can talk to quackity about it. he already knows" karl said.

"what do you mean? we never told quackity?" i responded.

"i might have told him over text while we were both deafened during a stream" he tried not to laugh.

"that's what you were doing? i'm surprised he kept that secret"

-------

a couple rounds later and we all went to do our own thing. dream and george stayed downstairs while i brought karl upstairs.

we did the usual. sitting down on the bed with the door shut and locked.

"you know how i got to go through your camera roll?"

"yeah?"

"i found something"

"like what? i'm not hiding anything" he admitted

"your camera roll says other wise"

"sapnap i'm not- wait. i know what you're on about," he paused. "i thought me showing you wouldn't change anything so i didn't"

"show me what? i never listened to it karl. but it's ten minutes long...?"

"i mean you can watch it if you want. i don't care"

"phone" i put my hand out waiting for karl to put his phone in my hand. seconds later he pulls out from his back pocket putting it in my hand lightly.

i went back to his camera roll and found the video. surprisingly he didn't have many things in his photos.

i finally found the video and clicked it. i listened to it and it sounded like a conversation. it seemed like it was dream and karl. probably from the day i talked to karl as well.

then it happened.

i heard dream admit to liking george. my eyes widened at the sentence even though it was information that i already knew. it was exactly how karl had told it to me. except hearing it was different.

"see...."

"now that. that's blackmail"

"sapnap! i'm not using that as blackmail. i didn't even know i was recording. neither of us knew i was"

"i was joking, i was joking"

"is that it? you just wanted to see the video?"

"yeah. most people don't have ten minute long videos in their camera roll"

"okay then. lets go back downstairs"

karl walked over to me and snuck in a short kiss before heading out of the room. we both walked downstairs into the living room.

as guessed dream and george were sitting next to each other. they were partly cuddling. george sat up right against dream with both of their hands touching. this time they didn't bother hiding it from us. they didn't move a muscle at all. they didn't seem to care.

-george pov-

karl and sapnap were upstairs so dream and i walked over to the couch and sat down.

"when should we tell them?" i asked.

right after saying that i remembered we've only been dating for less than 24 hours. it felt like much longer to me. maybe it was because dream and i have always been close to each other.

"wait- nevermind" i quickly added.

"it's seems longer than it really has been for you too?"

"yeah..."

"i mean we can tell them tomorrow and something if you want too"

"oh- uh...sure," i paused remembering something. "and dream..."

"yeah george?"

"you know how i went through your phone and was honestly just clicking random things"

"yeah?"

"i found something" he admitted.

"like what?" he replied with confusion.

"all the pictures of me in your camera rolled" i teased.

he rolled his eyes sarcastically before replying. "as if you never took a million screenshots of me on facetime"

-------
words-1096