38

-george pov-

of course it was sapnap. why wouldn't it be sapnap.
dream probably told sapnap that we slept together last night. so sapnap came to have his 'talk' with me.

except every 'talk' went the same. he sits down saying nothing. then he ends up telling me to explain myself, or to 'give feedback' on how something went. which just annoys me so i don't end up answering.

once i was finished getting dressed i walked up to the door. i grabbed the handle and took in a deep breathe. letting it out a couple seconds later.

i unlocked the door and turned the handle. now being met with sapnap.

"sapnap i really don't want to-"

"to what..."

"wait what. what were you going to say"

"i was gonna tell you about my 'plan' as you've been calling it. what the hell were you talking about"

well...i guess dream didn't tell him. it wasn't even a big deal anyways. it's not like we cuddled or anything. my mind was just getting to me.

at least sapnap stopped me before i could out myself.

"nothing. what were you saying"

"okay? i was going to give you details about my plan. not what it is but..."

i waited for him to start talking again. except i think he was waiting for me to answer. "spill"

"so it will either happen tomorrow or the day after. the only thing stopping it from being sooner is the store restocking something"

"restocking what"

"restocking the-" he paused. "wait what! you almost made me say it"

"is....that....all" i spoke between laughs.

"i mean yeah...i'm not going to say much"

"okay whatever"

we both walked downstairs heading into the kitchen. where we saw dream. he looked over at sapnap then looked at me. he had a smile on his face.

"sapnap did you tell him?" dream asked

"yeah"

"oh so you guys are like planning all of this together or something" i pitched in.

"not necessarily. i mean sapnap knows what i got for you. but he won't tell me what he is buying" dream said

this all started to make zero sense. it started to feel like they were lying. as if dream never bought anything. or that sapnap wasn't actually waiting on a store to restock something.

it seemed like something they would do. get me excited for this 'present' for a week just to tell me there isn't anything.

"so then why is sapnap keeping it from me as well if you don't even know what it is" i asked, immediately wanting an answer.

"george," sapnap finally spoke up. "i think you should just forget about it. the only reason i'm telling dream and not you is because it falls on the same day as dreams present. so we had to get the times right.

"i'll act like i know what's happening so we can move on"

"what are you still confused about? i told you as much as i could" sapnap asked

"i don't know okay. it all just feels...made up. it feels like a long running joke you two have or something. you know how ridiculous it sounds that sapnap is waiting for a store to restock something"

"it's real. just trust me. the only thing you can do is take my word for it. i don't know how you'll react to my present but that's for you to decide. and i don't even know what sapnaps is so you decide that as well" dream spoke calmly

dream saying that makes me think my guess of what he bought was wrong. him not knowing how i would react to it? i don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. i was hoping it was a good thing.

i couldn't wait for the next couple of days to go by. i felt like i've spend the last couple of days trapped in my thoughts. trying to think of what they could possibly be hiding from me. but no matter what i did, or what i asked, i got no where.

i changed the subject trying to forget about all of this. we were now all sitting down on the couch watching the tv.

i felt my phone buzz next to me but ignored it. thinking it was a twitter notification.

i belt it buzz a couple more times but ignored it...again. then suddenly dream let out a small cough. i looked up at him, he looked back at me, then my phone, then back at me.

i picked up my phone figuring it was dream sending the notifications. i double tapped the screen and saw i had two missed messages from dream.

dream
hey george don't stress about it, alright?
just try not to think about it too often

okay :(

-------
words- 818
i miss my cliff hangers guys </3
votes appreciated:)