27

-george pov-

a couple minutes later dream pulled out of the hug. he grabbed my shoulder with his right arm, wiping my tears away with his left.

he smiled and pulled me back into another short hug, rubbing my back with his hand.

"come on let's go to the car" he spoke while breaking the hug.

"okay" i replied smiling. i quickly wiped my tears away.

we walked into the parking lot making our way over to dreams car. he opened up the trunk, allowing me to put my suitcase away.

i walked over to the drivers side at first, forgetting americans drive in the opposite side. dream let out a wheeze as i walked over to the correct side.

"here" he spoke, giving me the aux cord.

i played the first song that come to mind. 505 by arctic monkeys.

he looked over and smiled at me as he started the car. i smiled back.

"is sapnap at the house" i asked

"yeah he was sleeping so i let him stay"

"oh alright"

the song ended.

i went to grab the phone to put on a new song but dream grabbed the phone before i could. he let out a chuckle as he replayed the song, humming along to it this time.

i hummed along with him during the parts i knew. which weren't many. but i still enjoyed it.

on the way home we stopped and got fast food for breakfast, seeing none of us could cook.

about five minutes after leaving the drive through we arrived at dreams house. my eyes widened as he pulled into the driveway.

"wait this is your house?"

"yeah" he laughed

"you never told me you were rich rich"

"oh please, it's barely even furnished"

he finally finished pulling into the driveway. he shut the car off getting out to open the trunk. i grabbed my suitcase, followed with him shutting the trunk.

i walked up to the front door. my suitcase in hand, slowly following behind me. i turned the door handle revealing the large, unfurnished room.

"you were right it really isn't furnished" i laughed

"just shut up and go inside" he laughed back

i walked into the house, patiently waiting for dream to guide me to the guest bedroom. he stepped aside motioning for me to follow him.

"i'll leave you alone while you put your stuff away"

"okay thank you" i smiled, shutting the door

i started by unpacking all of my clothes.

i searched through them finding comfortable ones to put on. i grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

after i was done changing i finished putting everything else away. i finished in about thirty minutes which wasn't too bad.

after i was done i felt exhausted, sapnap was sleeping so i didn't want to bother him right now. i know how tired he must be right now.

i texted dream that i was going to sleep for now.

dream
i don't feel like coming down but i'm going to get some sleep

that's fine. sweet dream ;)

your an idiot

you're*

:(

i smiled as i shut my phone off. taking the comforters from the top of the bed, slipping myself underneath them. i tossed and turned until i found a comfortable position, slowly falling asleep.

------

i suddenly got awoken my a gentle tap on my shoulder. as slowly open my eyes, i get met with the face of dream.

"george you've been sleeping for nine hours, i thought maybe you'd want to come down and see sapnap"

"yeah just give me five minutes" i mumbled quietly

he slowly walked out of the room, shutting the door.

i got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom.

after going to the bathroom i walk over to the sink and washed my hands. exiting the bathroom i slowly make my way downstairs.

i gaze around trying to find sapnap. i walk into the living room to find him sitting on the couch.

he quickly turned his head, now being met eye to eye.

"GEORGE!" he spoke rushing up from the couch.

"SAPNAP"

i sprinted over to sapnap pulling him into a hug. the hug didn't last long but it was still comforting.

"how was your flight" he asked

"shit, yours?"

"yeah same" he replied.

dream finally spoke up, "so what do you guys want to do today?"

------
words- 732
(thank you for #2 on 'sapnap' and 'dreamnotfound' !!!!)

votes are pog ;)