10

-george pov-
(set wattpad to dark mode -yw-)

"did he really mean that? or is he just continuing the joke that we had for years? it would make sense seeing we are reading a fan-fiction about us together." i thought. "but did i want it to be fiction?"

"in your dreams" i said while playing with my fingers anxiously. i looked over at the stream, i've been live for about an hour now. how much more of this did the chat want? when was i finally going to pull the rope and stop?

sapnap lets out a soft chuckle as i continue reading the next paragraph. except i get interrupted from dream, where he is now reading. i let out a shocked expression as he reads.

--

--

"oooo" sapnap smirked "dreams flirting again"

"of course. why wouldn't i?" dream laughed

after that paragraph i lost all motivation. i didn't want to read all of this, i couldn't handle it. i had the sudden urge to end the stream, even tho i know chat would be upset.

"i think i'm going to end here"

"awww georgie couldn't handle all the dnf" dream said, which weirdly gave me butterflies.

i shake my head as a deafen on discord. saying goodbye to chat. everyone wanted me to keep going but i had a bad feeling about it.

i say my thank you's and goodbyes to chat, clicking the end stream button. i let out a sigh as a lean back in my chair. my stomach started to tingle, even tho i wasn't hungry.

i finally undeafened, noticing karl and quackity were both still deafened.

"see george is wasn't that bad"

"no it sucked" liar

------
about 10 minutes later and we all say our goodbyes. after ending the call i decided to go and take a shower. the thought of warm water running down my back made me smile.

i walk into the bathroom slowly shutting the door until i hear the click. i set my towel down on the rack as a start getting undressed. walking over to the shower i turn the handle, leaning my hand under the water as i check the temperature. when the water finally gets warm enough, i slowly enter the shower. letting the warm water run down my back, causing shivers to go down my spine.

i stayed in the shower for quite some time. this shower mainly consisted of me running through my thoughts.

------

after i got out of the shower i walked back into my bedroom, grabbing plain sweatpants and an oversized hoodie. i exited my closet, now getting dressed.

after getting dressed i walked back into the living room and plopped onto the couch. i didn't want to watch tv seeing the channels were never interesting. i grabbed my phone and opened twitter. i scrolled through my timeline for a good 30 minutes. until i came across this one post....

the post was fanart, except it was dnf fanart. it wasn't any other fanart where it's our in game character smile next to eachother, it was different. it was dream and i, as real people. of course dream was just as the artist imagined him to look like, but even dream in fanart was...cute.

i imagined the picture as if it were real. dream and i cuddling in bed, him holding me tight into his chest. thinking about it made my cheeks start to burn.

i gave the picture a like before closing out of twitter.

"now what."

after minutes of contemplating of what to do know, i came up with an idea. i debated on actually doing it tho.

out of no where my brain tells me to do it, as i click the link.

wattpad: loading screen

------
words: 625
pog? feel free to leave suggestions!
votes appreciated
(thanks for 4k reads :D)