4

-george pov-

i slowly arise from my sleep. the sun beaming through my windows hitting my eyes, causing me to squint. i turn over to my nightstand to reach for my phone, yet it was no where to be seen.

i remember the previous night. i had fallen asleep on call with dream. meaning my phone was somewhere on my bed. i throw around my comforter to find my phone, all the sudden i hear a thump. i look around noticing my phone was now on the floor.. "great" i sigh.

i wasn't sure if i was still on call with dream. i walk over to my phone and pick it up. luckily it didn't crack. i open my phone noticing i'm no in a discord call anymore. except i had noticed i also got a text from dream. i click the imessage revealing what he had said.

dream :)
sorry i had to hang up. i hung up after i woke up tho ;).
i left to go shower

george
without me :(

i replied, leaving a smirk on my face

dream :)
you never asked :)

george
i never got invited :D

i put my phone back down. logging onto discord with a smile on my face. i scroll through my discord messages, looking to see if i missed any. they mainly consisted of unread messages, from a group chat that isn't to important. i also noticed i had plenty from dream.

dream
george are you even listening?
hello
george
answer
georgieee
are you sleeping?
fair enough

i slowly start to type out a response, even though he already knew i fell alseep on call.

george
no i just felt like ignoring you lol

i tried thinking of a funny response but nothing came to mind. moments later dream starts typing on discord.

dream
you were ignoring me until i brought up my shower :(

"wow" i chuckle

george
you still never invited me...

dream
you can join me in the shower next time but i'll be wearing my mask ;)

george
i don't want to shower with you anymore, that mask is scary as hell

dream
that's rude. join vc2

i let out a soft laugh as i join vc2. i click the join call, i then get greeted by dream. of course the first thing he mentions is the shower conversation.

"wow george you wouldn't shower with me just because of my mask. that's harsh"

"what do you mean?! have you seen that thing?"

"yeah it's hot" he replies with a laugh

"sure...? like at that point i don't even care what you look like i just don't want to see that mask"

"hmm interesting" he answers

"what does that mean?" i concern

the call goes silent. not one sound from either end of the call... "did i do something wrong? did i mess up? is he ignoring me or something" i thought

all of the sudden i get a notification from my phone. i pick it up seeing it's a snapchat notification....from dream.

i was speechless, "dream..." he lets out a small chuckle.

i click the notification, bringing me to snapchat. it didn't open the picture yet. i let it a deep breath, slowly hovering my finger over the notification.

after moments of hovering my finger over the screen, i clicked the notification...opening the picture

------
words: 554
feed back is appreciated as always :D

also eventually when they meet- i asked you guys and you said you did want smut..so there's gonna be that NOT FAR DETAILED-
but should i also add some fluff?