12

-george pov-

i couldn't focus.

my mind kept tracing its way back to dream. especially his voice. i guess i didn't realize it until now, how much it calmed me down. his voice was soft, it was one of my favorite things about him.

i then remember i was in call with him. the call has been silent for awhile, making me forget. i didn't bother to talk though, i didn't want to distract him.

even tho he was distracting me. without even knowing it.

before i knew it, dream lets out a sigh.

"you alright dream?" i patiently wait for a reply.

"yeah i'm good. i'm tired of editing. it's boring me, you know?"

"no i understand, i cant focus at all."

little did he know it was because of him. in a good way of course.

"what's distracting you?" he concerns

"i'm not sure. i just can't be bothered to edit right now." i lied

i obviously wasn't going to tell him that he was the one distracting me. the fact that i couldn't stop thinking about him, his voice. the fact that it calmed me down so much. i wasn't dealing with that right.

"george..?"

i didn't even realized i had zoned out, until i heard dream call my name multiple times.

"sorry i zoned out" i lied

"oh okay, don't be afraid to talk to me if anything's happening alright?"

fuck, does he know. did he realize i've been acting different since the stream? the fact i went back to the fan-fiction and continued reading it? i fucking hope not.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." i replied confidently, hoping he'd change the subject

"promise?"

"i promise"

i felt bad lying to dream. but i'm not telling him that i couldn't stop thinking of him. not in a million years would i do that.

"george do you wanna do something else, neither of us want to edit."

thank god.

"yes please, like what though?"

it was silent for many seconds. i didn't know if he was thinking of something to do or if he zoned out. until he had finally spoken up.

"would you- maybe want to facetime" he sounded nervous.

"really?!" my heart started racing.

"yeah. but i'm not sure if i'd show my face. i don't know if i'm ready yet."

this didn't disappoint me at all. i wasn't really expecting a face reveal. at least i'd still be able to talk to dream.

"dream that's fine, i'm not going to pressure you into doing anything."

"thank you george, this means a lot."

"no worries dream."

"okay bye, i'll facetime you in a sec" he rushed

i ended the call with dream. shutting down my pc. i walked to the other side of my room and plopped down onto my bed. moments later dream facetimed me.

i answer in less than a second of course. i wanted to hear his voice. i needed to hear his voice

"wow george that was quick."

"shut up" i laughed.

dream was showing his ceiling, which didn't surprise me. it didn't bother me either.

i was showing off half of my face. while i was laying on my side. my phone in my hand, resting on a pillow.

"so george, how's the weather down there?"

"mostly cold. sometimes there's snow but it's always around 50°F" (please i'm american i don't understand °C)

"oh nice, i've always wondered what cold weathers like. it's always like 80° and humid here in florida."

"yeah, i've wondered what humid weather is like as well."

all of the sudden dream moves his phone. allowing me to now see part of his forehead and his dirty blonde hair.

he was perfect.

i took a screenshot hoping he wouldn't notice.

except i had forgotten my ringer was on, allowing him to notice i took a screenshot.

------
words:650
haha L
karl and quackity meet up? AGAIN?!
votes = pogchamp