36

-george pov-

throughout the rest of the night sapnap and dream kept glancing at each other and smiling. i knew they were hiding something from me. except every time i asked them they would make up some stupid lie or change the subject.

dream said that i would find out eventually. but i wasn't patient. me thinking about it just made things worse.

even when we were eating dinner they would smile at each other. the mystery was killing me.

"what the hell do you two know that i don't?"

"a lot" dream laughed

"why cant i know"

"because george...some things in life you just will never know," he replied. "you know, it's kind of like why do we call a phone a phone. and a car a car."

"yeah i guess...but those things people will probably never know"

"you'll find out soon, you know thinking about it is just going to make you suffer more" sapnap added

"true. but you guys know i'm a curious person and very impatient most of the time"

"soon george, soon" dream reminded

"whatever, keep your secrets"

sapnap and dream looked at each other once again, making eye contact. they tried not to laugh. when sapnap broke eye contact their faces started the rest.

"okay. we will definitely keep our secrets" dream said while trying to keep a straight face.

"you guys are rude"

"we know" sapnap smiled

i rolled my eyes as i walked over and put the dishes into the sink. this time dream insisted on cleaning them. so i obviously let him. less work for me.

sapnap and i walked into the living room, sitting down onto the couch.

i pulled out my phone and started scrolling through twitter like always. except i felt weird. it felt like someone was staring at me.

i looked up to see sapnap staring over at me. we made eye contact and he immediately laughed.

"what is so funny" i started to get angry. i was annoyed they wouldn't tell me.

"it's funny thinking of the fact dream and i have secrets that you aren't ready for at all"

"trust me...i'm well aware"

he laughed once more before looking down at his phone. i looked down at my phone as well. except i wasn't actually scrolling through my phone. i was trying to guess what sapnap and dream were hiding from me.

at the airport dream said he was ordering something. and i'm guessing that's what arrived earlier.

there's nothing that came to mind. except a couple of things. mainly things i would do for a stream. like clothing or something.

i tried not to overthink it but i couldn't help my self. i wanted to know he bought. i was curious.

i decided to actually scroll through my phone now. trying to forget about the topic.

dream finally finished washing the dishes. and sat down on the couch as he let out a sigh.

"do you guys want to play crazy 8" dream asked

"yeah sure" i replied

(crazy 8 is like uno just over imessages)

dream sent the text in our groupchat. sapnap and i joined immediately.

the order was sapnap, then dream, then me.

sapnap went first and placed a red six. dream placed down a red skip card, skipping my turn.

"what the hell it's only the first round" i complained

sapnap laughed as he placed down his second card.
dream made me draw two cards, skipping my turn again.

sapnap skipped dream making it my turn again. i reversed it so i could get dream back.

when it was my turn again, i made dream draw four cards.

"george what the hell!" he screamed from across the room

"oh please. you're acting like you didn't give me bad cards"

"i thought our bond was better than this"

"i hate you"

i saw sapnap smile when i said that, making me roll
my eyes. a couple seconds later i let out a yawn. this causing sapnap to yawn. which also caused dream to yawn.

"so are we all tired or what" sapnap paused

"yeah" i replied

"same" dream answered

"well then...we shall continue this tomorrow" sapnap said, getting up from the couch

"goodnight"

"goodnight"

"goodnight"

we all walked up the stairs going into our own rooms. i got comfortable on the bed and started to scroll through tiktok, which i didn't do often. surprisingly i was on my own side of tiktok.

i saw multiple clips and edits of dream and i. not as many as sapnap. seeing he rarely had facecam on.

out of no where i got bored of my phone. i shut it off and put it onto the nightstand. i close my eyes and attempted to fall asleep.

but i couldn't.

which it was for the same reason as last night. it was hot, and of course i get the only room that doesn't have a ceiling fan.

down to the couch we go.

i sat up from my bed. waiting a second before standing up. i made sure i didn't get dizzy before walking around.

after standing up for a second i walked down to the living room. i had brought my phone with my just incase i couldn't fall back asleep.

which i couldn't. i was uncomfortable.

i decided to watch survivor on my phone until i got tired again.

i was about to click it into full screen when i got a text message.

dream :)
are you awake still

i closed out of youtube opening my messages app. quickly typing out a response.

yeah. what's up

oh i thought i heard someone go downstairs

oh that was me

for what

it was hot in my room

cant you turn on the fan

you gave me the only room without one...

oh yeah...
well....

yeah...so i was just going to sleep on the couch

okay then
you have fun with that

eh. it's not really comfortable to sleep on

oh

it's fine. goodnight :)

you can sleep in my room if you'd like

-------
words- 1014
i love cliff hangers
votes appreciated ;)