29

-george pov-

dream sat up from the couch, walking over to sapnap. my heart started to pound faster and faster by the second. my breathe also going at a faster pace than usual.

dream sat down on the couch next to sapnap, hovering over his phone.

"it was this" sapnap stuttered

did he just call me out? why would he stutter?

dream looked up from the phone, quickly glancing into my eyes. he then looked back down immediately and smiled.

no fucking way.

he looked over at sapnap and started laughing. sapnap quietly laughing along.

after a couple awkward moments of laughing, dream finally got up and went back into his seat with a smile on his face.

i left the room and started walking over to the bathroom. i didn't say a word. i quietly shut and lock the door and walk over to the mirror.

i propped both of my hands onto the counter, staring at myself in the mirror. i felt tears slowly start to fall onto my cheek.

'why' was the only thing processing through my brain.

i put on a fake smile as i wiped the tears away. until i heard a knock at the door.

"george can i come in" sapnap spoke

i hesitated as i took my hands off of the counter, walking over to the door to unlock it. once i opened the door i faced the other direction. not allowing him to see the tears.

"george what's wrong"

i wiped my tears away one final time before replying. "sapnap you-"

"george i know what this is about now," he interrupts. "i didn't show him any of our texts, i promise"

i didn't believe him at all. "then why did you both react like that"

"because george. your ass is lucky that i actually had a funny tweet in my camera roll"

i let out a sigh of relief. "are you lying"

"i'm not lying. but why are you getting so worked up about it anyways"

i stayed silent.

"george...."

"i don't know sapnap"

i wiped my tears away once more, before walking out of the bathroom.

wow good job george. you ran away from your problems once again. just like you always do.

i knew that that wasn't the best way to handle it. i guess it kind of worked out. seeing we both end up forgetting about the subject, and never mentioning it again.

it obviously wasn't the best way to deal with it, but that's what always worked best with me.

i walked back into the living room, sitting down on the couch. i didn't say anything as i pulled my phone out, hoping dream wouldn't notice the tears.

a couple minutes later sapnap walks back into the living room. he sat in the same seat as ealier. he grabbed his phone, as he scrolled endlessly through it.

i was scrolling through twitter when i get a text from dream, which confused me.

dream
george are you okay

yeah why

i tried to avoid using the word 'fine' seeing he always knew that 'fine' didn't really mean fine.

your eyes look puffy. like you were crying

i wasn't crying

what's wrong

dream nothings wrong

george i can tell from your facial expressions that somethings bothering you

i'm fine

well..so much for that tactic

george..

dream..

whatever. if somethings ever bothering you don't hesitate to talk to me

okay :) why did you text me though? we are literally three feet away from eachother

sapnaps right there...

oh yeah...
thank you dream

for what

always checking in on me

of course! i can always make time for you

<3

dream and i both look up from our phones at the same time. we locked eyes with eachother and smile.

after we broke eye contact i took a quick glance over to sapnap. except we was already looking at me. meaning he just saw dream and i smile at eachother. and with his little theory that i like dream, this wasn't good.

-------

words- 679
sorry for all the short chapters :(
ALSO- comment suggestions on what you want them to do in florida
if you vote ily ;]