15

-sapnap pov-
(from when george called)

i was minding my own business. sitting at my pc listening to spotify, and scrolling through twitter. mainly just liking tweets, I never tweet too often.

after about 30 minutes of catching up on twitter, i got bored. i decided to open discord and go through unread messages. then i noticed i had 2 miss calls from george.

i was confused. usually he doesn't call me if we have nothing planned. i was concerned as a pressed the 'call back' button.

he answer almost immediately. i waited for george to speak, but nothing came out.

"hello? what did you need?" i question

"sapnap i need your help" he sounded nervous

"okay then? with what?" i patiently wait for a response.

"do you mind if i vent? let everything out?"

"okay, go on"

it can't be that bad to the point he needs to ask.

right?

"okay thank you, sorry if this is a lot for you."

oh no, it's that bad?

"ever since the stream earlier. my stream, where i had to read that fan-fiction i've been acting different. my attitude has changed, my thoughts have changed, every sapnap. i don't know how to explain this without sounding weird but after i ended my stream i-"

what does he mean 'his thoughts have changed?'

"sapnap, i went back to the fan-fiction and i continued reading it. i read like five other chapters sapnap and i- i enjoyed it? it didn't bother me, i was fine with it. then i got a call from dream while reading it. and it made me realize how much i adore him, his voice, his laugh, everything sapnap. i just can't, i cant stop thinking about him. he's my bestfriend sapnap, i just don't want to ruin anything with him."

i let out a gasp. what the fuck

"was that to much?" he hesitated

'no dumbass i deal with this everyday' i thought

"george do you like him? because that's not," i took a deep breathe, "that's not normal 'friend' behavior george."

"sapnap that's the thing! i don't know- i don't even like guys, i'm straight."

"george i think you like-"

"NO SAPNAP. HE SAID ALL OF THE FLIRTING BETWEEN US WAS JUST JOKES ANYWAYS. NONE OF THIS MATTERS." he spoke aggressively

"george-"

"no sapnap, i'm sorry. but i have to go."

he hung up.

"what the fuck" i spoke aloud.

he just completely vented to me. he told me everything. and he just leaves? this is only going to make things worse for him. i go to message him back on discord but it shows he's offline.

so i decided to text him.

george😴😴
george you can't just leave like that...
hello?
george answer
please
i'm sorry
GEORGE ANSWER ME
ARE YOU OKAY?
delivered 10:28pm

no answer of course. i felt bad for 'pressuring' him to admit he 'liked dream'

except that didn't matter right now. he's ignoring me. i just needed to make sure he was okay.