37

-george pov-

i blinked my eyes a couple of times, staring back at the message.

i was probably just overreacting. he was probably just trying to be a good friend. he just felt bed that i had to sleep somewhere uncomfortable.

you're overreacting.

i quickly typed out a response, seeing i zoned out for awhile.

dream
sure, i'll be up in a second

i slowly made my way up the stairs heading towards dreams door. i didn't knock seeing he invited me in.

i finally opened the door. as i was met with dream laying on his side scrolling through tiktok on his phone.

as i slowly walked up to the bed, dream looked up at me.

"hey george" he whispered

how is he so calm. how is he acting like this is normal.

"hi dream"

he lifted the comforter up next to him, gently tapping the bed with his other hand.

my heart starting beating fast as i slowly sat down onto the bed.

when i was fully laying down dream threw the covers on top of both of us. i laid down finding a comfortable position. which was facing away from dream. back to back.

"hey.. george?" he quietly called out

"yeah dream?"

"i don't know i just can't sleep"

"me too"

"i have a question for you"

"i have one for you too," i paused. "but you go first"

"okay. how come you and sapnap keep going upstairs in your room all the time....and locking the door is kind of sus"

i started to panic seeing i wasn't good at lying on the spot. at least dream and i were back to back right now. if he saw my face i would he screwed.

then i remembered what sapnap said last time. it wasn't the best lie. it was horrible actually. but i knew if i said something different from that he would know.

"he was helping me with something"

"yeah he said that earlier. but helping you with what"

"you'll find out eventually dream" i teased

"george! don't use my own words against me"

"soon dream, soon"

he threw his hands into the air "wow, i give up"

"okay my turn," i laughed. "what are you and sapnap hiding from me"

"it's nothing important"

"i don't believe you at all. whenever you and sapnap even look at each other you both laugh. whenever sapnap and i make eye contact, he laughs. somethings up"

"okay maybe it is something. but i cant tell you"

"so then why does sapnap know"

"because it's something i bought for you to have. and besides, sapnap can keep secrets"

yeah i'd hope so

"then what is sapnap hiding"

"part of it i know, the other part i don't. he wouldn't tell me"

"when do we find out what it is" i questioned

"i'm not sure. he still needs to buy some stuff"

this conversation just made me even more confused. why were sapnap and dream hiding something from me? and why couldn't i know. or at least, why couldn't i know sapnaps plan.

"if it's 'sapnaps plan' then why can't i know" i asked annoyed

"because it also has something to do with my thing"

i paused for a second...then i thought i finally figured it out. "oh! is it a-"

"george i think you should get some sleep. you're probably stressing yourself out of something" he interrupts

"whatever"

i was almost 100% positive i knew what dream had bought. but i was confused on why he would buy it for me.

i pushed away my intrusive thoughts trying to fall asleep. i was already overthinking too much. i pulled the covers up to my shoulders, slowly drifting off to sleep.

------

i woke up from the sun beaming in through the windows, into my eyes. a smile came onto my face as i remembered the events from last night.

except the smile faded when i remembered the 'dream and sapnap plan'

i looked over my shoulder noticing the bed next to me was empty.

i ignored as i walked out of dreams bedroom. i walked over to the bathroom, grabbing a towel out off of the shelf.

i turned the water on waiting for it to be at a warm temperature. it finally felt warm enough so i stepped into the shower.

the warm water wet my hair, then fell down my back. it felt nice. all of the negative thoughts left my mind as i began to relax.

once i was done washing my hair and body i turned the water off and stepped out of the shower.

sapnap and dream were downstairs so i didn't have to worry about them seeing me. so i quickly walked over to my room and locked the door. now getting dressed.

i pick out a pair of black sweatpants and a piece of sapnaps merch. i began to get dressed when i heard a knock coming from my door.

i started to rush as i replied. "oh uhm...i'm changing. give me a second"

"okay take your time. i want to talk to you really quick" sapnap spoke.

------
words- 858
vote and no more cliff hangers ;)
it's so funny watching everyone complain