22

-george pov-

two more days. two more days until i meet both of my best friends. every second of everyday i thought about meeting them. which made time go by even slower. but in the end it would all be worth it.

except there was this one question that i couldn't get out of my head. which was 'how am i supposed to know what dream looks like'. if mine and sapnaps flights leave at different times i can't just go around looking for a tall, dirty blonde guy next to sapnap.

i guess it wasn't that big of a deal. but i decided to text dream and ask to call him. just to get it out of my mind.

i could've had him text me. but being able to hear his voice was a plus. so i decided to ask if he could vc me.

dream
can we vc really quick? i have a question i've been thinking about and i need to ask you.

yeah sure. i'll call you in a second.

i patiently waited dream to call me. another thirty seconds later, and i got nothing. i let out a sigh as i continued to wait.

a couple minutes later i finally got a call from dream. i answered the call as my breathing started to get heavier, for no reason in particular.

"hey dream"

"hey george, how's it going"

"i'm fine. i just wanted to call you to ask you something"

"sure what is it" he replied.

i paused, taking in a deep breathe. "i'm probably just overthinking it but how am i supposed to know it's you at the airport? because i planned on looking for sapnap standing next to a dirty blonde guy. but our flights land at different times"

"george..." he laughed. "you do realize i can just text you and tell you to meet me somewhere you know?"

i felt dumb, maybe even embarrassed. "oh yeah. i guess i didn't think about that"

"well we won't need to do that anyways"

"what do you mean?" i spoke confused

"you won't have to worry about not being able to find me"

"i'm confused" what the hell does he mean

"what i'm saying is you won't have to worry about not being able to find me, or having to meet me somewhere" he paused. "if you have this." he spoke, with a snapchat notification going through at the same time.

"is...is this?" i stuttered.

there's no possibility this is real. he wouldn't do it that easily right? just the other week he said he wasn't ready to.

-dream pov-

i was sitting on my couch, watching tv. when i get a text from george, asking if we could vc. i of course said yes and walked into my gaming room, turning on my pc.

about two minutes later i called george, he didn't take to long to answer.

"hey dream"

"hey george, how's it going" i replied

"i'm fine. i just wanted to call you to ask you something"

"sure what is it" i questioned.

"i'm probably just overthinking it but how am i supposed to know it's you at the airport? because i planned on looking for sapnap standing next to a dirty blonde guy but our flights land at different times"

"george.." i laughed "you do realize i can just text you and tell you to meet me somewhere you know?"

"oh yeah. i guess i didn't think about that"

"well we won't need to do that anyways" i spoke, an idea had popped into my head.

"what do you mean?" i spoke confused

"you won't have to worry about not being able to find me"

"i'm confused"

"what i'm saying is you won't have to worry about not being able to find me, or having to meet me somewhere" i paused.

i started to scroll through my camera roll looking for a picture of me. not one covering my face, not one of just my hair, or my arms. me.

"if you have this." i finished. sending george a picture on snapchat at the same time.

"is...is this?" he suffered.

i don't know why i did this. i mean he would end up knowing what i look like in two days anyways. it wont matter if he knows now.

my heart started beating faster and faster by the second. what if he thinks i'm ugly? what if i'm not enough for him. what if he ghosts me?

no he would never do that he's your bestfriend. i reminded myself.

the snapchat changes from 'delivered' to 'opened,' i waited for a response, a reaction even, but got nothing.

am i that ugly?

i waited another minute for a response but got nothing.

great. i thought to myself.

"george, i'm- i'm gonna go bye"

"wait i-"

i hung up. i shut my pc off and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut. i walked into my bedroom and jumped onto my bed. throwing my phone on the other end. i put my head into my pillow and ignored everything. my phone was blowing up with notifications on the other end but i didn't care.

i should never have done that

------
words- 892
#5 on 'dreamnotfound' !!!
and #1 for 'georgenotfound' !!!!
thank you guys so much for all of the support :]

votes appreciated!