25

-george pov-

one more day. i meet my two bestie friends tomorrow. after many years of only being able to call them from half way across the word. i will finally be in florida tomorrow, with both of them.

i walked into my closet, grabbing my suitcase. i went back into my room and threw it onto my bed. i opened it and went through it again. making sure i had everything i needed.

i thought i had everything so i zipped my suitcase back up and put it by the door for tomorrow.

as annoying as it is living nearly 5,000 miles away from florida, i will be there tomorrow. hanging out with my two favorite people in the world.

i was obviously excited and all, but i was also nervous. i've only talked to them over the phone, or texting them.

what if they think different of me in person?

i took a deep breathe, forgetting all the negative thoughts.

i walked over to my phone and texted the groupchat.

the boys😈🥶🔥

do you guys want to join vc?

sapnap
yeah one second

dream
just let me feed patches first give me a minute

okay. i'll be in vc2

i walked over to my desk and turned my pc on. i tapped my finger on the hard wood while i waited for it to load up. after it loaded i sprung up from my chair, reaching over to my mouse.

a couple seconds later i joined vc. patiently waiting for sapnap and dream.

it was about 30 seconds later and i got tired of waiting. i tabbed out of discord, now scrolling through my twitter timeline.

"GEORGE" sapnap screamed, making me jump.

"holy shit when the hell did you join" i spoke, with my heart beating fast.

"just now, you didn't say anything so i scared you"

"yeah, well it worked" i said, my breathing starting to slow down.

suddenly someone else joined the call. it was dream.

"hey guys" dream spoke

"hello" sapnap and i spoke in unison.

"how you guys feeling?"

"excited" i replied

"same" sapnap chimed in

----

over the past three hours we planned things for our trip. things we wanted to go see, and places we wanted to visit.

i couldn't wait for these next seventeen hours to go by. then i'll finally be able to get on a plane and fly half way across the world, over the ocean.

i've spent my entire life talking to my best friends through a phone screen, and a computer. but tomorrow that changes.

another four hours later and we all left vc. only eleven hours now. eleven hours till i get on a plane and fly half way across the world. 

------

i went into my room and plopped onto my bed. i decided to do what i do best, sleep. i decided to try and sleep for nine hours to waste time.

i grabbed my comforter and pulled it up to my chest, sinking into my bed.

i slowly shut my eyes, as i eventually fell asleep.

------

the first thing i did when i woke up was check my phone.

four more hours till i have to leave. meaning i slept for seven hours. usually i sleep a lot longer than seven hours. it was probably because my mind was all over the place.

i went back into my closet and gathered all of my things. i double checked my luggage once again, making sure i wasn't forgetting anything. i texted dream that i was off to the airport, just incase i didn't answer him.

dream
i'm about to leave for the airport, just incase i don't answer

okay! drive safe george

i will

see you soon! ily :)

bye :]

'he hasn't said that in a long time'  i thought to myself. i shrugged my shoulders as i put my phone in my pocket.

i grabbed all of my luggage, loading it into the car. about thirty minutes later and i finally arrived at the airport.

-----

it took about two and a half hours to check in and get through security.

i walked over to the waiting area, pulling out my phone from my pocket. i decided to text dream while i wait, seeing sapnap is still on his plane.

dream
i'm in the waiting area and i'm bored

excited?

not at all

okay then. you can cancel your flight if you want to

looks like i'm kind of excited

that's what i thought

no. i meant excited to see patches 

i'm not letting you in my house

please

fine, only because you're so cute

i started to blush as i looked up from my phone. i looked around, hoping no one was staring at me. i didn't notice anything so i went back onto my phone.

stop

awww, does george not like me flirting with him

shut up

because the other day you were flirting back

no i wasn't?

'liar' i spoke in the back of my head

whatever you say

i was about to reply but i heard my flight get called. i quickly text dream letting him know i'm not going to answer him for the next thirteen hours. i put my phone on airplane mode, slipping it into my back pocket.

i patiently waited while the lady checked my ticket. moments later she slipped it back into my hands. i smiled at her and walked up to the plane.

"here goes nothing" i mumbled

-------
words- 906

(i woke up with 1k notifs and noticed i'm #2 for dreamnotfound tysm :] i didn't know people actually liked this lmao)

votes appreciated <3