7

the day of the cooking stream-
-george pov-

i started the stream while in vc with dream, sapnap and karl. today was the cooking stream. chat decided for me, i was making a cake. i was never really the best at baking. i always did something wrong, wether it was the wrong measurement, or messing up the ingredients. chat helped me along the way though, i always clarified with them if i was doing something right. they yelled at me if i wasn't.

i was making small talk with chat while i was waiting for the cake to bake. i'd randomly walk over to the oven, making sure the cake was baking correctly. definitely not because i thought i did it wrong.

the oven had 20 seconds left. i walked over to it and waited for it to beep. i stopped the oven right after the beep and took the cake out. "how's does it look" i said while looking over at chat.

"GOOD"

"ITS LOOKS SO DELICIOUS"

"ok"

"george its so ugly" dream spits out

"well duh, i didn't frost it yet"

"george frost it purple" karl says

"NO! ORANGE" sapnap screams

"guys i don't care, i'm doing blue. i cant see any of your shit colors anyways"

"so did we all forget he was colorblind?" sapnap laughs. at this point the entire chat was spamming "LMAOOOO"

-----
about 30 minutes later the cake was finally finished.
i had frosted it with light blue frosting and added rainbow sprinkles on top. (gimmies idk what you call them)

i displayed the cake to chat one last time before ending the stream. after i ended i put away everything i used, and washed the dishes while i was still on vc everyone.

"you should eat a piece of the cake." karl suggests

"oh sure!" i grabbed a fork and ate a piece of cake. it wasn't the worst cake i've ever had but it definitely wasn't the best

"how is it"

"it's not the best to be honest" i laughed.

after i finished my piece of cake i put the rest of it away. i stayed on vc with everyone else for multiple hours, enjoying each others company.

--------
it's about 2 hours later and we finally left vc. i decided to actually be productive and go edit. the video was "minecraft but the blocks have gravity"  there was one part of the video that i kept replaying. i fell and died while i wasn't paying attention, then dream started laughing at me. i don't know why i kept replaying it, maybe it was because i found his voice calming. i replayed this clip about 10 more times before finally moving on.

i wasn't as motivated towards editing the end of the video. except i had to get this video out tomorrow. it's always been a struggle for me, finding motivation to do things. i either get half way don't and give up or never even start.

after minutes of sitting at my desk and doing absolutely nothing i decided to call dream. as always i didn't want to, the only reason being is i didn't want to come off as clingy, or make him hate me.

i've been hovering over the "call" button for about 30 seconds before i finally click it. it barely even rings for a second before connecting. "hello!" he said in his humble, calming voice. "hey dream!" i replied

"what's up" he asked

"i don't know i guess i just needed someone to talk to while editing, i have no motivation at all."

"wanna screen share so i can watch?"

"oh sure! one sec"

i click the "screen share" button, and continue editing. dream and i had a bunch of small talk, most of it was silence tho. it wasn't an awkward silence it was more of a comfortable silence

about 20 more minutes of silence pass and i start to hear light snores from the other end of the call, which means dream is sleeping. i didn't want to end the call with him, i continued editing while listening to his faint snores.

another 30 minutes pass and i finally finished editing the video. i shut my pc off and got into bed. i got into a discord called with dream in my phone, and feel asleep listening to dream.

-----
words- 738
longer chapter today :D
how we feeling about tommys stream today guys..