21

-george pov-

"i'm excited to meet you too gogy"

"it would probably be a good idea to film videos before we meet up" i thought to myself "just so we can spend time together, and not worry about filming"

"dream should we all film a couple of videos before we leave?"

"yeah that would be a good idea"

"alright i'm logging onto minecraft" i said. "text sapnap and tell him to join the call"

------

sapnap finally joined the call after minutes of dream texting him. i created a new world, and waited for sapnap and dream to join. the first video we are filing is minecraft but you have to attack the blocks to pick them up.

while i waited for dream and sapnap to join i filmed the intro.

"this video i coded it so you have to attack every block to be able to pick up. will we be able to beat the game? also only a small percentage of people who actually watch my videos are actually subscribed, so if you end up enjoying this video consider subscribing. it's free, and you can always change your mind. also if you think your'e subscribed, youtube sometimes glitches and unsubscribes you. so make sure you check and see if you're subscribed. enjoy the video."

by the time i was done with the intro, dream and sapnap had finally joined the world. i started up the plug in, and we started filming.

about ten minutes into the video and sapnap had died about seven times. everytime he would let the block attack him, and give up.

another forty minutes later and we finally beat the game. i stopped recording and left the game.

i started editing my video while dream was recording his video. he was doing minecraft death swap with sapnap.

i imported the video into my editing software and began editing, laughing at all the dumb clips.

another hour later and i was almost done editing. i got bored and decided it to finish later tonight. as if on queue sapnap texted me and told me him and i could start filming his video.

he planned on filming minecraft, but the ender dragon is our pet.

we started filming his video, it was the most fun out of them all. it was fun being able to get in the ender dragon and break everything. and being able to fly under the actual world without dying was fun.

about an hour later and we finally got to the end. we started breaking all the crystals one by one, until sapnap finally broke the last one. we started shooting the ender dragon until it finally came down. we started attacking it with beds, until it finally died. we beat the game.

finally everyone was done filming and began editing. i decided to continue editing my video, instead of laying off on it. it was better to push through it now, instead of stressing at it last minute.

---

thirty minutes later and i was done editing. i decided to start packing for the trip. even tho it wasn't for a week.

i grabbed my suitcase out of the closet and started packing clothes. i mainly grabbed short sleeve t-shirts. i didn't really know how the weather was down there in florida. all i really knew is that it's hotter than the weather in england. i decided to text dream and ask him.

dream
what kind of clothes should i pack? what's your weather like?

jeez someone's excited to come. already packing huh?

that doesn't answer my question...

fine. it's mostly hot, humid. i'd pack things for hot weather during the day. but it gets pretty cold at night.

okay thanks :]

i shut off my phone, tossing it into my bed. i walked back into my closet grabbing a bunch of random things. i packed a couple pairs of jeans, shorts, and sweatpants. as well as multiple long sleeve, and short sleeve shirts.

i made sure to i had clothes for the next week, which i did. so i closed my suit case and put it back into my closet. i planned on packing all the basic stuff the night before i left.

today was a good day. i packed everything up for next week. as well as filming and editing an entire video in one day, which was rare.

i cant wait for this week to be over.

-------
words- 732
someone suggested i make a discord server. so i did!! link- https://discord.gg/ehS5FUYC
if you vote ily :]