6

-george pov-

"yeah george tell them, why is the shower so funny to you?" dream answered

thats so dream like of him, putting all of the pressure on me. so i decided to reverse it.

"oh i don't know. you were laughing as well, maybe you should tell them." i smirk

"oh sure! you see, last night george and i were on vc together and-"

"wait!" i cut him off. "don't say it on stream" i rush.

"oh come on it isn't that bad" you could clearly hear his smile.

"send screenshots in discord then" quackity spoke up. "it can't be that bad"

dream sent screenshots of our texts messages in discord, while letting out a laugh. the call went silent while everyone read them.

"wow george....so you're bold bold?" sapnap spoke

"he really is bold bold" quackity replies.

"oh wow george.." corpse spoke

i looked over and noticed quackitys chat.

"LET US IN"

"show"

"WHAT IS IT LMAOO"

--

"quackity if you show them i will disfriend you" i laughed

"george why do you care so much. it's not that deep" dream wheezes

"because chats never going to forget about it" i replied.

it's been over 3 minutes and chat was still spamming. "LET US IN." thankfully quackity changed the subject.

"chat george slipped in the shower..that's it" he answered

"yeah, it told you it wasn't that deep." i lie
------
30 minutes pass and we finished the jackbox stream. quackity ended his live, we all stay in vc talking about life for 30 minutes before everyone disconnects. now i was left alone. i was always so bored whenever i wasn't talking to someone.

i try and think of something i could do for about 10 minutes, nothing came to mind. i didn't want to go on my phone, nothing interested me anymore. neither did any youtube videos, or movies. i didn't want to message dream because i didn't want to annoy him, or come of as clingy.

i started the think about the events that happened yesterday. i still can't believe i have to read a fan-fiction on stream about dream and i. then i remembered, the picture he sent me. i immediately turn on my phone again and rush to my images. staring at the picture once again.

i stare at the picture for another 3 minutes, admiring all of his perfect features. his hair was fluffy and dirty blonde. his jawline, don't even get me started.
"god why am i thinking like this. if dream knew about this he would-"

i get cut off, from an incoming phone call. i glance at the name, it was dream. a couple seconds later i answer the call.

"hey george, i got bored"

"yeah i was bored too, i was just staring at the wall" i lie. of course i wasn't going to tell him i was staring at the picture he sent me the night before.

dream and i talk for many hours on end. we talked about the usual, you know, video ideas (mainly coding.) he kept making endless shower jokes of course.

we talked for 5 hours in total, before dream had to go. we said our goodbyes and dream hung up. here we are, all alone again.

-----
words: 546
happy early bday sapnap <3