18

-dream pov-
(in this chapter i took a small suggestion from @Nortss !!!!)

i started setting up my stream. i planned on keeping it simple. only doing a couple of speedruns. with george here as moral support.

once i was finally done setting up, i clicked the "go live" button.

"okay george im live" i spoke "i'll be back in a second"

i deafened on discord, greeting my chat. i answered a couple of donations, and thanked people for all of the gifted subs.

after i was done greeting chat, i messaged george telling him i was going to undeafen.

he replied with a simple "okay"

i undeafened allowing george to greet chat. i started up minecraft and created a new world. george was quiet most of the stream. he would only react when i read out the donos.

donation: "hello dream, thank you for going live right after my SAT i was so stressed"

"ahh yes, i planned this just for you. i hope it went well!" i giggled.

donation: can you say happy birthday to my friend emily. she loves you lots. it would make her day.

"of course! happy birthday emily"

i continued streaming, starting conversations with the donations. until i noticed one in particular. which made george speak up for the first time in a while.

donation: chat might ship dreamnotfound, but i ship georgewastaken.

"georgewastaken? that's new" i let out a laugh.

"georgewastaken?? i like dnf better dream, sorry" he spoke up

"awww georgewastaken. i get it. georgewastaken, by me of course. he's mine"

-george pov-

i wasn't really paying attention to the stream. nor was i being apart of it. i silently sat in vc scrolling endlessly through my phone, while listening to dreams humble voice.

suddenly a donation played through my headphones from dreams stream, catching my attention. i looked up at the screen, now interested in the stream.

donation: chat might ship dreamnotfound, but i ship georgewastaken.

"georgewastaken? that's new" dream laughed.

"georgewastaken?? i like dnf better dream, sorry" i finally spoke.

"awww georgewastaken. i get it. georgewastaken, by me of course. he's mine"

i rolled my eyes. followed by blush spreading across my cheeks.

thank god i'm not streaming, chat would notice me blushing and it would be over for me.

my thoughts get interrupted from me getting a text message. from sapnap to he specific.

sapnap
george can we vc. i know you're on dreams stream but it'll only take like 15 minutes.

uhh sure?? one sec

"dream i need to go real quick. sapnap wants to vc"

"that's fine, bye gogy!"

i left vc. now calling sapnap privately. he answered immediately.

-sapnap pov-

i was watching dreams stream, trying to notice if anything was up with george.

i wasn't necessarily 'stalking' him. i just wanted to see if he was acting differently, after our second talk.

i decided to text george, and ask him to join vc with me.

george
george can we vc. i know you're on dreams stream but it'll only take like 15 minutes.

uhh sure?? one sec

he notified dream that i wanted to vc him, and left the call. seconds later i get a call from george. i answer in less than a second.

"hey george" i spoke first, "what's up"

"i don't know, you wanted me here. right?"

"true. i just wanted to check in on you"

"sapnap i don't want to deal with this again-"

"no george, not with that. i'll let you have time to yourself, i know you're overwhelmed. i wanted to check in and make sure you're not mad at me"

"sapnap you're fine. i guess i was just mad...that-" he paused, "that you were kind of right"

"wait what? right about what?" he sounded shocked.

"you know all the questions you asked, it made me realize and question a lot of things about myself. you were right, i should've listened to you. sorry for getting mad at you"

"george you're fine, if anything i should be apologizing. for pressuring you to answer, and forcing things on you" he assured

"no you're good"

"alright, and back to what you were saying"

"sapnap.."

"nope. i'm not pressuring you to say anything, you go as far as you want george" i spoke clearly, making sure he understood.

"i don't know sapnap. yesterday after everything you said, it all kind of hit me. the fact that you were kind of right. it made me question so much. mainly if i had feelings for dream, or if it was a one day thing. as i said i don't know, i'm still trying to figure things out."

"that's alright george, it takes time to get to know yourself."

"thanks sapnap"

"anytime george, i'm always here for you" he replied, making me smile.

"sapnap what do you think it is? you know, me and everything"

"i don't really know george, that's for you to find out. if i'm being honest i feel like there's something there, something that your feeling. because all of these aren't what friends think of each other, not the that extent."

"oh okay. thanks anyways sapnap. i'm gonna head back to dream now."

"okay george, thank you for talking to me"

"anytime, bye now"

i left the vc with sapnap, now joining dreams. as soon as i joined back, he ended his live. i stayed silent trying not to interrupt him.

he said his final goodbyes to chat and ended his live. i finally spoke up.

"i'm back"

"hey george! what did you guys talk about?"

-----
words- 925
votes are appreciated a lot :]