Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Promise POV

"No ! Let her go !" I yelled as I was tied up to a chair.

They had my mother in chains, ready to shoot her in the head.

Tears fell down my face as my heart pounded even faster and my head felt warmer. I hated seeing my mom in pain, possibly the worst feeling ever.

There were no sign of my father anywhere.

"Shut the hell up. Yelling ain't gon save her" the guy said angrily to me.

I really couldn't tell who the man was cause we were in a dark, cold room.

I couldn't even recall when they kidnapped me. All I remember is that I was knocked out on the floor and felt a group of guys grab me.

The man kept coming closer to make sure I wasn't trying to escape.

Fear just rushed through my body every time the man came near me.

"Now. Don't say another word little bitch" he told me with the most deepest voice I've ever heard. "Or you will be next" he threatened.

Chills filled through my body and I looked down at the floor. I whimpered in pain cause it felt like I was beaten multiple times. Especially down my back.

He walked over to my mother who was whimpering in pain and he blew his breath in her face and you can tell by her body language, it sent chills through her body.

She closed her eyes as her lip quivered.

"Please.. why are you doing this ?" She asked with a crack in her voice and fear written all over it.

He grabbed a gun from the counter next to him and brushed it against her lips. Making her tremble even more.

He laughed a little bit then his smile faded.

"I have my reasons Regina. I have my reasons" he said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes.

I looked over at the table near me and seen a Gillette underneath.

"I'm telling you now, if you kill me you will get slaughtered by my husband" My mother said as he got closer to her.

Quietly I stood with the chair behind me and made my way close to the table.

"Doesn't bother me, he will be the one suffering that his wife is dead" he said with a laugh afterwards.

"You make me sick" she said with disgust in her voice.

I slid my right foot underneath the table then placed my foot right on the gillete.

"I also will make you dead, so watch yourself" he threatened.

I slid the gillete in front of me.

My mom scoffed.

"Killing me won't make no difference, it will just make him richer once he kills you" she said.

He scoffed at her.

I bent down to grab the gillete then began cutting the rope that was tied around my hands.

It was difficult because my hands were tied behind the chair.

"Please. You really think he will go on with his business knowing that his wife is dead because of it?" He asked her with confidence.
"I knew Spank longer than you Regina. Trust me" he said.