Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Promise POV

I unlocked the door to Keshawn's house and closed the door behind me. I dropped the keys down on the counter with my bag.

"Hey babe. You picked Dre up?" I asked him.

"Yeah he upstairs sleeping. Where you went?" Keshawn asked.

He had no shirt on with some gym shorts. He was really tempting me.

"I had to go drop off Tania at her uncle's house." I answered going into the kitchen.

"Did she tell you why she left?" He asked pouring his drink.

"Yeah, she's going through a lot of shit. Her dad cussed her out and told her to leave the house and her mom agreed" I explained.

"Damn baby. Thats's worst than what you done been through" he said.

I chuckled and played with my fingers.

"Yeah. I really think she needs my help" I said

He nodded.

"Yeah she does" he said then took a sip of his drink

"Can she stay here?" I asked.

He coughed his drink out then looked at me crazy.

"You on crack?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"Aye, lemme have a little of what you having cause you on some other shit" he said laughing.

I sighed.

"Baby I'm foreal, she needs a place to stay" I said.

"What about her uncle?" He asked.

"He hates her. You should've seen his face when I dropped her off at his house and that's the only other family member that lives around here" I said.

He sighed.

"Yeah well. I don't blame him" he said.

"Come on babe, where's the man with the big warm heart that I fell in love with?" I asked him while I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He did the same.

"You in love with me baby?" He asked.

"Yes Shawn, since the day we first kissed. Ever since then it just got deeper and deeper" I told him.

He did a smirk.

"Girrl don't be trying to butter me up, that crazy pregnant ass chick ain't staying here" he said letting his hands go.

"Please Keshawn. She can stay here for a few months, then she can leave once we graduate" I said.

"She'll have her baby by then. Why can't she leave when she pops that muthafucka out her stomach?" He asked.

"She will still need more time to take care of herself and the baby" I said.

"Alright but if that baby ugly, it ain't coming no where near me" he said making me laugh.

"Thanks babe" I said tip toeing and kissing him on the cheek

"Now how about we go do some baby making thaaangs" he said picking me up and kissing me.

I laughed through the process.

"You know I love you girl" he said going up the stairs.

"I love you too baby" I said.

Spank POV

I put the code into the station's security.

I went inside and all the boys were already working.