Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Promise POV

After cleaning up the kitchen as well as the living room, I went upstairs to my room to take a long warm shower.

Afterwards, I slipped on a white cropped tank, high waist shorts and a pair of tan uggs. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my phone from the bed.

I texted Keshawn to remind him to come by my house. I told him to come tonight for a reason. He was always bugging for me to tell my daddy about us and now was the time.

Now since Keshawn not working for him no more that's least of a chance my dad might threaten to kill him. Plus my mom's here to calm everything down and he won't do anything stupid with company over today.

The door bell rang and I assumed it was the guest cause my dad finally came out his office.

"Wake your brother up" he said as he passed my room and went down the stairs.

I placed my phone into my back pocket then walked out my room. I went into Trey's room and he was slumped on his bed.

I grabbed a shirt from his hamper, balled it up, then threw it at him. He opened up one and gave a stank look.

"Wake up negro, their here" I said making him get up angrily.

My mom then walked out her room door.

"Alright so I got rid of all the guns and all the other dangerous possessions" she said

"Where'd you put them?" I asked her.

"Somewhere where he can't reach em, my panty drawer" she said making me laugh.

"Alright good, Keshawn's on his way" I informed her.

She nodded her head.

"Keshawn ain't the only person I'm helping tonight" she said.

"What you mean?" I asked as she walked towards Trey's room.

"Look downstairs" she ordered. "Trey getcho ass up" she yelled in his room.

I walked up to the stair way and looked downstairs to see Honest, Chandler, and T.D. I wasn't too shocked that Honest was here but the fact that T.D was here with them made the situation uncomfortable.

I looked at my mom with wide eyes. She just nodded her head.

"Lets go before he catches a case" she said.

I followed behind her and so did Trey.

"Welcome everyone" my mom said putting on her fake welcoming smile.

"Is anyone hungry? I made casseroles" she said with the same smile.

"I would love some Ms.Regina, I heard your cooking is amazing" T.D said making my dad give a stank look.

.....

"From me of course" Honest said breaking off the silence.

"Soo T.D how has life been treating you since you finally decided to hop off my dick?" My dad said.

Ohhh lord it's funna be a long night.

Keshawn POV

After closing up the diner , I walked out to my car to go home and change and meet my baby at her house.

As I placed my key in the ignition, someone knocked on my car window.

I rolled it down and rolled my eyes when I seen it was a peice of trash I thought I left a while ago. Tania.