Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Spank POV

I sat down on the table as T.D and I watched each other straight in the eye. We was giving each other the look of death but he ain't intimidate me at all. He was real surprised when I popped up on him out of no where.

He took a sip of coffee then cleared his throat before he began to speak. I did the same. "So Spank, you stalking me now?" he asked. I laughed at him. "Na, let's just say I've just been doing my research" I said as I continued to slowly tap my finger on my chin. The whole time I was focused on the paper work he was going through before I got here.

"So what made you want to pay me a unexpected visit?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee. I sighed.. "Enough of me T.D. , let's just cut to the case.. iight?" I said. He gulped down his sip then nodded as he allowed me to speak.

Shit bout to get real.

*

*

*

Promise POV

It wasn't until an hour later, I felt Ke'Shawn pulling on my arm telling me that we arrived. I woke up to see the long blue beach and sand surrounded in front of me.

I was still in the passenger seat as Ke'Shawn was putting all our stuff out. I ain't realize how long I've been sleeping until now.

"Come on baby" Ke'Shawn said when he was finished with taking all our things out. I got out the car and went to go help him put all the stuff together.

Not a lot of people came out to this beach cause it was always so vacant. That's why Ke'Shawn and I chose this one. We just wanted to be alone.

There were only a few other people laying around the sand and swimming in the beach. I guess this is where all the couples come.

We laid out our towels on the sand then placed all our belongings around us. "Baby, I need a massageeee" Ke'Shawn said as he laid on his towel. I laughed as I grabbed the sun screen out the bag. "I got you babe" I said as I poured some onto my hand.

He laid on his stomach as I sat on his butt. I continuously rubbed the sun screen on his back. He had a whole lot of knots. Probably working in the station with my dad gave it to him. So this idea of us going to the beach all day for his birthday was a good thing.

"Babe you are tense" I said. He just laid there effortlessly. "Imagine working with your dad for 8 hours straight, that shit ain't easy" he said following a grunt he made when I pulled out another knot.

After five minutes of that, I placed the sunscreen back in the bag then slipped off my shorts and top. "Baby, where you going?" he asked as I got up from the towel. "Come on, let's go in the water" I said as I handed out my arm. He looked at my arm as if I was crazy. "Ma, do you not see that sun?" he asked. I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. "That's the point of getting in the water Shawn" I said. He shook his head no. "I ain't funna turn out like chief keef for nobody" he said. I laughed at him. "Babe that's what the sun screen for, now stop acting like a light skin nigga and get your ass up" I said as I grabbed both his arms. He finally got his ass up and we made our way to the water.

"Babe, you know 17 percent of people die from a shark attack by going to the beach each summer?" he said before we step foot into the water. I looked at him crazy. Ke'Shawn is a fool.

"Bull shit, Why you making up excuses?" I said as I got into the water. "Na, I just don't fuck with sharks" he said making me laugh. "Come on babe" I said as I looked at him seductively. He sighed as he made towards me and into the water.