Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Promise P.O.V

I woke up the morning to see my baby sleeping peacefully but Dre wasn't on the bed with us. I got up and brushed my teeth with an extra toothbrush. I went downstairs and saw Dre packing some toys in his book bag.

"Good morning P!'' he said making me smile. "Where you going kid?" I asked him as I grabbed a gallon of orange juice out the fridge. "To my fwens house, he invite me ova" he said as he put his book bag on his back. "Have fun, and don't stay out too late" I said as I poured juice in a cup and he opened the door. "Alright Pwomise, tell ke I love him" he said as he closed the door.

Ke'Shawn is a late riser which I hate. I looked at the time from the kitchen clock and it read 7:45. He usually wakes up around 1O:OO , so I decided to go for a run.

I threw on Ke'Shawn gym shorts, a white tank top, and Dre's Jordans, only because we wear the same size. My small feet cannot fit in Ke'Shawn size 8 shoes.

I placed Ke'Shawn beats on my head, grabbed a water bottle, then ran out the door. I ran down the block looking for songs to listen to until I realized I accidentally took Ke'Shawn phone. I hate the fact we have the same phone -.- .. I just scrolled down his playlist and all he had was Chief Keef, Rich Homie Quan, Migos and all these other type of rappers. I just played "Ghetto" by August Alsina. He only has that song cause of me. Lmao.

*

As I ran down the sidewalk I saw Ke'Shawn ex , Tania, walking down with some other dude. As the dude went inside the corner store, I just ran past her but she stopped me.

"What?" I asked as she popped her gum. I just mugged her. "Wassup with you and my man?" she asked as she smacked her gum. I gave her a dirty look cause I was five seconds away from slapping a hoe, so I just breathed in then out. "Listen ain't nobody got time for your irrelevant ass, so get the fuck out my face" I said and she mugged me as she was chewing her gum. "Listen , you better stay away from my man or we will have problems" she said pointing her finger at me. If it's what thing, don't ever put your hand in my face! I will not let this tramping ass hoe disrespect me , which is what my daddy always told me. "Listen here sweetie, it's obvious that your a little upset, but don't cry about it , it's not cute, you can try to go and get your man but let's see how that turns out for you" I said giving her a smirk as she scoffed , exactly... I just continued on running as she yelled behind. "Don't let me catch you in my streets again!!". I just ignored her as I placed the beats over my head.

I ran back down to Ke'Shawn neighborhood then ran to his house as I replayed the conversation in my head. Ugh , I hate thirsty bitches. I can't wait to see her to beat her ass.

***

As I reached in front of Ke'Shawn house, I took out the phone from the pockets and the clock read 8:50. I've only been running for an hour -___- . I just opened the door and placed the keys on the counter and went straight to the living room cause I heard the t.v. I was assuming it was Dre who came home early but it was my baby sitting on the couch. I was happy to see him and only him.

"Good morning love" I said as I sat next to him. He then wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "Good morning baby, how was your run?" he asked as he stroked my hair. He always love playing with my hair for some reason. I think it's cute though. "It was tiring" I said fanning myself as he chuckled. "Why you up so early?" I asked him as I took some of his chips. "Well I was woken up by your loud ass phone , that you left here" he said biting my cheek and making me giggle. "My bad baby , who called?" I asked as I wiped my cheek and wiped my hands with his shirt. His wet lip ass. "Your sister , she said she wants you to see her and she wants to meet me" he said as he was picking on his curls. "What did you tell her?" I asked playing with his fingers then he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I told her we funna swing by today and to be prepared to see a sexy nigga" he said then licked his lips as I laughed. "When do you wanna go?" I asked planting a kiss on his lips then he bit my bottom lip. "Ow , Shawnn , that hurts" I whined as I was touching my bottom lip making him laugh. "Suck it up , and lets go in a few" he said making me smile. I cant wait for my sister to meet my handsome boyfriend.