Chapter 41 | The End.

Keshawn POV

Coach blew his whistle which meant the training session was over.

"Alright boys hit the shower , I'll give you guys the weekend off cause I know it's graduation so I hope you use it wisely. Drink water and always take an opportunity to run. See you guys on Monday" he said and we all ran into the boys locker room.

"Man I don't know if I can do this shit. All this running got a nigga constipated" Jaquan said as we were packing up our duffle bags.

I laughed at him.

"How the hell you get constipated from running" I asked as I wiped my sweat off with a mini towel.

"I don't know Shawn. Ever since I started this training I haven't shit for a week" he said.

"Well get used to it cause it's going to be 10 times worst with them college coaches" I said as I threw my duffle bag over my shoulder.

We walked out the double door and I seen Promise parked out in the parking lot.

"You need a ride fam?" I asked Jaquan.

"Na fam my lady coming" he said making me look at him crazy.

"Yo lady?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"Yeah dude , Diamond and I hit it off" he said as he was humping the hair.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"You a fool quan but aye you can finally settle down now huh?" I asked him as I dapped him up.

"Yes brother, I've officially have become one of you...Sprung." He said as he laughed and I sucked my teeth.

"Man whatever , see you tomorrow" I told him as we dapped each other.

"No doubt" he said and I ran up to Promise's car.

*****

Promise and I stopped by Mama Jones house to bring the rest of Dre's stuff.

Dre was staying with her while Promise and I go up to college. Boston was too cold for him and he loved Mama Jones.

"Thank you so much Mama Jones, what I'll do without you?" I said then kissed her cheek.

"Not a damn thing" she said smiling. "And Promise, did you make a decision on the job offer?" She told Promise

I looked down at Promise.

"You guys found a job up in Boston?" I asked making Promise look at me nervously.

"Oh you haven't told him? I'll just let you guys talk about it" she said as we made our way out the door

"Alright Mama Jones , thank you for everything" Promise said kissing her on the cheek.

****

I sat down on the bed as I watched Promise pack all her clothes in a suitcase. We were already leaving for Boston in about 2 weeks so we had to get everything together.

Ever since we left my grand mama house she has not said a word. She probably was trying to avoid me asking her about the whole job offer she ain't tell me about.

"So you want to talk about it?" I asked her and she looked at me oblivious.

"Talk about what?" She asked me as she folded her clothes.

I looked at her crazy.

"Why you acting funny Promise?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes then looked at me.