Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Ke'Shawn POV

2 days later* Day before Promise's Birthday*

I woke up and brushed my teeth then went downstairs to drink orange juice. Today funna be a good ass day cause Jaquan, Quay and I going out to get stuff for Promise while she out doing all those things girls do with Diamond, Honest, Morgan, Jennifer, and her mom.

Right after our boss leaves the party ,we funa turn the fuck up. But not too much cause Spank is making us clean up the whole house if it's a mess -__-

I already know what to get Promise, cause she's been non stop talking about what she wanted. I don't really care what the cost is, I would spend my last dime on Promise, cause that's my love.

I got a call from Quay saying he funna come pick me up in 30 minutes, so I took a shower then got ready. I threw on a plain white tee, grey sweats, and white cement 3's.

As I was brushing my blow out, I got a text from Promise saying 'Baby, meet me up at 10 tonight ;) <3 , Love you ;*'. I replied back saying 'Alright wife, love you too <3' then placed my iPhone in my pocket. I got a lot planned for my baby's birthday so she can have the dopest birthday she's ever had. She complaining and begging for me to tell her what I got planned but it's all surprise.

I looked in my drawer and pulled out the 400 dollars I've saved for her as Quay honked his horn for me to come out. I grabbed my phone then went out the door.

Promise P.O.V

I was out with Diamond, Honest, My mom, Morgan, and Jennifer picking out my outfits and planning the whole party. I was excited as hell , especially since Ke'Shawn has a big surprise for me.

I picked out my outfit for the night of the party, my night I'm spending with Ke'Shawn. and dinner with my family. I did my hair then my nails and we were on our way to Mc'Donalds from a long ass day.

"Girl your party funna be fye!!" Jennifer said waving her hand in the air as we were eating making us laugh. She a mess. "Your dad not funna be there is he?" Morgan asked as she was grubbing down her mc'chicken. I shook my head. "Na, not this time" I said laughing to myself as I replayed my previous birthdays. My dad had our ass on lock! "Don't worry girls, I'd be damn to let Carter ruin my baby's birthday" My mom goes. I love my momma. She planned out everything. She convinced my dad for them to go on a date the night of my party and she's taking away my dad's phone away for the whole night so he don't get tempted to tell the security guards to look after me. She also paid the security guards to only stay in the front of the house and on the side and not inside the house and to not tell my dad. My mom a goon.

*

*

After McDonalds , me and the girls went back to my place to plan some things out before I go to Ke'Shawn house. We had a lot to do cause we barely had anything planned out for the party and it's in less than 20 hours!

We sat on my bed as I was on my laptop, Diamond was writing things out, Jennifer was making some calls, and Morgan was texting the whole school to come. "Ke'Shawn and his boys coming too right?" Jennifer asked as we laid on my bed. We laughed. We knew she had a big ole crush on Quay. "Yea why?" I asked already knowing the answer. She just laid there with a smirk on her face. "No reason" she said picking on her nails. "Mhmm, she wants her booo thanng!!" Morgan said singing as we laughed and Jennifer blushed. "Girl quit, you know you want your boo thang there too" Jennifer said to Morgan and we all looked at morgan. "Oo girl who your boo thang?" Diamond asked as Morgan blushed. "Trevor ole fine ass" Morgan said making us laugh. We had a feeling it was him, the way they just look at each other is so cute. Trevor liked Morgan for the longest, and finally Morgan stubborn ass admits she likes him.