Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ke'Shawn POV

Right after Devin crib I went straight to babe's crib.

A lot of shit going on right now between Spank, Devin, and Trevor.

The money that we owe was due last week but they both was short on money. Spank gives us 8 ounces of weed every two weeks. He makes us sell each ounce for 90 dollars and if you sell them all you will make 720 dollars in those two weeks.

Back to the point..

Devin only sold 4 ounces in two weeks which means he only made 360.

Here's where it gets good...

Devin and Trevor wanted to smoke in the new bong they made so they took one ounce of the weed they were supposed to sell and smoked it with the bong.

The problem is they ain't pay for it and they never had the money to pay for it in the first place.

So just recently, money was stolen from a book that was hidden that no one but Spank and us knew about.

Since Devin did not pay his money on the day he was supposed to, he did not come through to the station on that day.

So that same exact day, Spank found out his money was gone and went to go find Devin and Trevor and threatened to kill them if he doesn't pay the money back and if he finds out they took the money.

I guess Spank think they stole the money but Devin says he didn't.

I believe him. That's my brother and he tell me everything. The question is who the hell took the money.

*

I laid back on Promise's bed as we laid there and watched t.v.

We ain't know what to watch so we was flipping through channels after channels until we decided to just watch Waist Deep.

She laid there effortlessly as her head rested on my chest. She was tracing her finger around my abs.

I could tell her mind was somewhere else. It was shocking cause this was her favorite movie.

"What you thinking about ma?" I asked.

She ain't respond. She just laid there then sighed.

I sat her up then wrapped her legs around my waist as she sat on my lap facing me.

She pouted. She hates when I make her get up when she's comfortable.

"Don't pout at me girl, tell me what's wrong, you know you can tell me anything ma" I told her. Her face suddenly changed into a look of despair as a tear ran down her cheek.

It's rare to see Promise cry cause she a strong girl. So when she does it's something serious.

I pulled her in closer as I let her cry on my shoulder.

"I don't know what to do Shawn" She sobbed. I slowly rubbed her back as I planted a kiss on her neck.

"What you mean baby?" I questioned. She lifted up her head as she wiped the tears off her face.

"About the whole situation.. It's nerve wrecking.. I can't just sit down and watch my dad and sister threaten each other.. This whole family is fucked up" she said as she buried her face in her hands.

I continued to rub her back. "It's okay baby, you'll get through this, you a strong woman that's why I love you so much.. Just know I'm here for you every step of the way" I said then lifted her chin up then kissed her lips.