Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Ke'Shawn P.O.V

I just got out the shower as Promise sat on my bed fixing her hair. Promise knows where I'm taking her but she doesn't know how everything is going to be set up. She'll just have to see when we get there.

After a  whole hour, I was downstairs still waiting on Promise's ass. I don't know what the deal is with females. Always taking so got damn long.

I was on the kitchen table sipping on sprite as Promise came downstairs. I bit my bottom lip. She look beautiful. She had on a white 'Fancy' Chanel tank, a short black skirt that was dropped down on the side, pink heels with a gold Versace necklace as her hair was parted in the middle with long curls. (Promise outfit to the side)***

As she got to the bottom of the stairs, she cleared her throat and smiled. "My bad baby, you just look so fiine" I said then bit my bottom lip as I walked up to her and grabbed her ass. She smiled then flipped her hair dramatically. "Always that boo" she joked then kissed my lips. I smiled at her. "You ready to go babe?" I asked then kissed her forehead. She nodded then I grabbed her hand.

I locked the door on the way out. I wasn't too worried about Dre. He was at my homeboy house right now until me and Promise comes back from the date.

As we got into the car, I looked into the backseat and pulled out a bandana. Promise looked at it confused. "Ummm Ke'Shawn, what's that?" she asked as she pointed at it. I chuckled. "It's a bandana duh" I said as I folded it. She sucked her teeth as she raised an eyebrow. "What is it for Ke'Shawn?" she asked irritated then I smirked at her. "You have to wear this until we reach the restaurant" I said trying to put it on her but she stopped me. "Hell no Shawn, I got mascara on" she said touching her eyelashes. I laughed at her. "Come on P, it's a surprise" I said then she sighed. "Fine" she goes then I wrapped the bandana around her eyes.

*

*

*

*

*

Promise P.O.V

 "Damn Ke, can I take it off yet?" I whined as we got out the car. He was holding onto my waist as we walked towards to wherever the hell he was taking me. I was praying that I wasn't going to trip or fall on these high ass heels. "No not yet" he said. I could feel him smiling over me. "Ugh" I grunted. I hate surprises.

"Name please" a deep voice said. "Miller" Ke'Shawn goes. I couldn't see but I can tell that it was a fancy restaurant. Slow music was playing in the background and the place was quiet and peaceful.

"Ke'Shawn and Promise?" he asked.

"Yes sir" Ke'Shawn answered.

"Right this way" the man said and we were on our way.

*

*

*

*

"Here you are sir" the man said. "Thank you my good man" Ke'Shawn said

"Alright baby, you can take it off" Ke'Shawn said to me. I sighed in relief. I was happy to take this tight ass bandana off.

I took off the knot from the bandana and was impressed to what I laid my eyes on. It was gor-geous ! Candles were lit everywhere. Rose petals were trailed on the floor. And we were on like the second floor of the restaurant by ourselves. Their was a table ready for two and Usher was playing in the background.

"Oh my god it's beautiful" I said fanning myself dramatically. He laughed as he touched my chin. "Just like you baby, Happy birthday" he said then planted a kiss on me. I blushed. "Thank you baby" I said.