Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Trey's picture to the side*

Trey P.O.V

I laid on my bed tired as fuck. Shit I aint get no sleep. My dad woke me up extra early this morning cause of business. We was tracking down this nigga thats trying to kill my father for years now.

We've been calling people and looking at files all night long because we found out that he just moved in town and he's trying to find out where we live but first he's trying to find out where our station is. It's tough out there in the streets. I only do this for my sister.

Personally I think our dad is a punk. How you funna force me into working in the streets with you just because yo wife left you for another nigga, matter of fact, a white nigga. Thats some bullshit.

On top of that he funna kick out our other sister Honest , just because she got knocked up. If it wasnt for Promise , I wouldve been dipped out this place. I love my sister to death, she my nigga. I have her back and she got mines. I always got to be protective of her of all times , I dont want her doing anything stupid to cause her ass to get kicked out too.

I'm Trey , Promise's older brother. I'm 19 , currently in college but I still got to work in the streets. I'm 6'2 , brown skin nigga, and you could say I'm cocky but I've never broken a girl's heart before. I just think it's stupid , like what's the fucking point ? One thing my dad taught me is that being a player aint funna get you no where, but you cant show these girls that you got a soft heart. Then they'll just fuck you up.

I went downstairs and didnt see my dad their so I was assuming he left to go handle some more business. Promise was probably getting ready for school so Imma just bother her ass right quick.

I went back upstairs and opened her door.

She sighed.

"Trey how many times have I told you to knock ! shit !" she said irritated making me laugh. I love bothering her bean head ass.

"You should learn how to lock your door then" I said and she rolled her eyes

"Don't temp me" she threatened

"Where's dad?" she asked while brushing her hair.

"Out , handling business" I said and she sighed "What business do yall have in that damn station?" she asked. I just shrugged. "

"Dad don't want me telling you , it's best that you don't get involved" I reminded her.

Dad don't want Promise no where near the station and I don't blame him. He has his own selfish reasons. He just don't want his teenage workers hitting on his daughter. I just don't want Promise getting into our dad's business and end up getting hurt.

"Yea but what if something happens to y'all , how am I funna provide for myself?" she asked making me laugh "We'll worry about that later , as for now you stay your ass in school" I said taking her chips

"Trey put my hot fires down !" she yelled getting up from her chair and trying to reach for the hot fries. I just held the bag up high cause I knew her short ass couldn't reach it.

"Yea , yea" I said eating some and giving the bag back to her. She snatched it from me as she mugged me then walked away. I just laughed.

"Soo about Diamond --" I continued fo say but then she cut me off. "Not funna happen Trey" she said holding her hand up as she sat back down. "Why ? , you don't want your best friend and your brother dating ?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"It's not that , it's just that if y'all hook up she is going babble about you 24/7 , way worst then she does now" she said making me laugh "You sure that's the only thing ?" I asked and she sighed "And you might try to take my best friend away" she said "And are you sure that's the only thing ?" I asked and she grunted "And because you might not have time for me" she said and I smiled "Awhhh P , that's so cute" I said in a little girl voice and she threw her brush at me.