Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ke'Shawn P.O.V

Turn the fuuuck up! It's my baby's birthday and everybody coming through to the party. Me and my niggas at my crib about ready to pull up at the party. I took out my phone from my pocket to text Promise that I'm on my way then looked at the mirror one last time. I had on a plain white shirt, jeans, and timbs with a gold watch and chain. Me and babe is matching or whateva.

I looked at the time and the message Promise sent me. 'Alright babe :)' it read. I closed my phone and placed it in my pocket as I grabbed my leopard print 'Last Kings' snapback and black hoodie. I walked out the room then went into Dre's room, telling him to go to his friend's house while I'm gone.

I then went downstairs, telling them it's time to go. We all went outside and went into separate cars. Jaquan, Quay, and I in my car and Josh and Devin in Josh's car. Migos turned up in the car and shit, we was already ready for the party. Promise ole female ass better not put none of them Keyshia Cole songs she be jamming to.

***

We finally pulled up at the party and hella cars was parked on the side of the house. The driveway was only for me and Promise's home girls. Her car and her mom's was parked in the driveway. Spank not gon be here for the whole party but he's coming at the end to give her the car she's been begging for. Ole spoiled ass. I still love her midget ass though.

We walked out the car and went to the front door. The music was hella loud, blasting Go Away by my nigga Woop. The door finally opened and there stood Promise's beautiful ass momma. I swear if Spank not hitting her and I was 15 years older. I'd bang that ass every night.

She smiled at me as I returned the favor. "Hey Shawn and friends, come on in" she said. We all went inside and there was already people dancing in the middle. All the tables were spread out on the sides and they were filled with food. The plasma tv was not in sight. I'm guessing they put in a safe place cause they already know how these kids act up.

"Hey Shawn" a girl with two other girls behind her said. I looked at her and nodded then walked away. She was cute, I'm not funna lie about that, but I was mostly focused on finding my baby.

As I walked down and went towards the kitchen, I spotted Trey's ass already munching down on some food. He dapped me as he saw me. "Wassup man" he said. I laughed at him. Nigga had mustard on his cheeks and everything. "Nun nigga, where Promise at?" I asked as I took out my phone. I still ain't get no text back from her. She probably busy trying to handle the party and shit. He then pointed behind me to where Promise was by the DJ talking to him. I nodded then dapped him up as I went towards the DJ stand.

"Man, I do not want these songs! Their too damn loud!" she said to him. He shook his head. "I'm sorry, these are the only songs on the CD" he said as he held his headphone. I laughed at her as she crossed her eyes and sighed. I bet it was Trey's ass who gave the DJ that CD. "Don't worry, I got you later" he said smiling at her. She gave him a wry smile as she walked away.

"Hey baby" I said hugging her by her waist. She smirked at me as she spoke. "Hey Shawn" She said then sighed. I looked down at her as I bit my lip. My baby was looking sexy but I wasn't too surprised about that, she look this good on a regular day basis. But it ain't look like she was having a good time. "What's wrong?" I asked as I lifted her chin up. She just shrugged. "Every body enjoying they ass while I'm stuck here worrying about shit, I'm tired babe" she said rubbing her temples. I smiled at her as I held her tighter. I don't like seeing her like this, especially since it's her day. "Come on" I said as I pulled her to where everyone else was dancing. 'Up Down' by T-Pain was playing and every thot was running to the middle. We laughed at them as we went to our own space where Diamond was dancing on Trey.