Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Regina POV

After coffee with Spank, he had to go back to the station and check on his papers. I on the other hand have to go figure some stuff out before I head to work.

I drove down to T.D's house and waited for Danielle to come to the curb.

I seen her benz pull up and I got out the car then walked to their driveway.

She looked at me with surprise once she seen me.

"Oh hey Regina, this is a surprise" she said.

"It shouldn't be. I told you we wasn't done" I spat.

"Oh well.. I don't know if I should spill out anymore information. I said too much" she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Who side is you on? T.D or my husband? You can't be working for both" I said.

She sighed.

"Come on in" she said taking the lead.

I followed behind her and we made our way inside the house.

"Would you like anything ?" She asked.

"Yeah as a matter of fact, I'll take a glass of wine. Imma need it" I said.

She chuckled.

"Well since your the special guest, I'll choose from our finest wine" she said going through their China.

I nodded.

"I forgot to tell you last time but this is a lovely place. T.D must be making millions each month" I said.

She sighed.

"Not even girl, he swear he does though but he almost makes that much" she said.

"But I dont get it, how does he have all this money and is known that much in the streets but he still manages to stay low key?" I asked as she handed me a glass of creamy wine.

I said thank you then took a sip. I already knew what it was cause it was my favorite wine.

"All his workers are hidden. They all are high school dropouts and foreigners. Plus he gets his station so deep in the streets you would never even know it's a trap house. I'm telling you, that T.D is not an air head" she said taking a sip of her glass.

"That's all?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"They all hide in these special cars all around the neighborhoods in this side of town selling the most top notch weed and having the best guns out here. They creep around and see what's going on everywhere, that's how he knows everything. To see who's after his money" she said.

"Is it all his money though?" I asked.

"Nope. Most of it are stolen from other drug dealers around here. He still has money that was sacked from years ago and those drug dealers still doesn't know where it's at. But they are damn sure still looking" she said.

I shook my head. All this was a drag. I didn't know how Spank can keep up with all this druggie shit.

"So.. You can say T.D is a dangerous man huh?" I asked.

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Which is why I encourage you to take matters into your own hands to protect your family" she said.

I looked at her confused.

"He's after your daughter Regina. You need to protect her quick before it's too late" she said.