Chapter 3

A/N - the Among Us game is gonna be different to the actual stream, as I can't be bothered to go rewatch it haha. The start will be the same tho. Ifykyk ;)
Also btw I have never used discord so I apologize if I get some things wrong about the way it's used - just vibe with it lol.

∆•°°•∆

Y/N's Perspective ~

I start setting up my stream, making sure that the webcam isn't on so my face can't be seen. I join the discord call we set up for our lobby, and say a quick "Hey everyone." Before going on mute again. Jack unmutes and says, "Heyy Raven!! The code is EZTUWQ, we're almost all here and ready to stream!" And I unmute to acknowledge him, before joining the Among Us game.

I click the start streaming button and wait for my usual viewers to join.

I smile as I see the chat slowly fill up, and say, "Hey guys! How are you all today?"

I realise just how confident I sound when I'm streaming, and it clearly shows the contrast between reality and online. Even on my Instagram stories I'm so much more friendly and confident than real life.

Chat spams with greetings and I get discord up and join the call.

I walk around the dropship for a bit, before deciding to change my character's appearance. I choose purple, and go with some cat ears and the black suit.

I hear someone join the call, and shortly after he joins the Among Us lobby, and Tommy's voice call out, "Heyyyy!"

I chuckle as I unmute and say a quick hi in return.

"Ayy, it's IsolatedRaven!! Nice to meet you!" Tommy says, and I smile.

"And you, big man TommyInnit!" I say, jokingly. The lobby laughs.

I notice Corpse has been silent and I see Tommy walk over to him over in the middle of dropship.

"Hey— Hey– Corpse—" Tommy says, his voice distinctly quieter and more nervous than he was when speaking to me.

No answer.

He tries again. "H–Hi– Hello?" Tommy says, confused.

There's a few seconds silence before Corpse replies with, "Waddup baby." In a flirty voice.

The first words I hear him speak are the last I hear.

I swear I died right there.

My stomach is filled with butterflies, which flutter to break free.

"Oh my god—" exclaims Rae and I at the same time.

The entire lobby bursts into laughter.

Tommy is in a state of shock as he says, "Wha– What the fuck—" and laughs.

∆•°°•∆

Corpse's Perspective ~

I laugh along with them, yet am really embarrassed that that was my first words to the newcomer. I wanted to make a good impression on IsolatedRaven, she seems so sweet and genuine. I hope I didn't scare her.

Something about her just seems to reel me in; makes me want to know more.

I smile as the game starts, and click the screen to check what role I am.

Impostor.

With Raven.

I smirk, and speak to my chat, "Ayy, with the newbie. Hopefully she's good."

I stick with Raven for the first half of the round, and we make our way to navigation after faking cardswipe together. I see Rae and Sykkuno in there, and murmur, "Sorry guys." Before I kill Rae and Raven immediately kills Sykkuno.

We vent away, quickly fleeing the crime scene.

We walk towards storage, and I split off to electric whilst Raven goes up towards cafeteria.

I smile and wave at the screen, mouthing a goodbye, chat oblivious to what I'm doing on the other side of the screen, so I'm safe from judgement.

Chat is full of 'you guys are a great team' and 'ngl I ship'  and I smirk.

"Guys chill. We've not even spoken to each other yet." I don't deny that I'm kind of happy that chat is shipping us. I like her already.

2 hours later ~

We're in dropship again, everyone is deciding to finish their streams for the day.

I unmute and say, "Hey Raven, add me on discord I wanna call you later."

I hear her flustered breaths on the other end of the call, before she replies with, "Oh– Sure, Corpse!"

I grin, before telling everyone, "Ok guys well this is gonna be my last stream for ages. I'm gonna move to the UK, and also I've gotta get settled in and everything in the new house. I won't be able to play or stream for at least a few months." I say, sadly, addressing my chat as well as my friends.

The discord call fills with dissapointed grunts and 'awws'  before I say bye to everyone and finish the stream.

I close my stream after stopping it, and immediately check discord to see that Raven has just friended me.

I smile, and type a quick, "Hey :)" to her before shutting off my pc and I then go on my phone.