A/N - Quick Update!

Well hello there!

Thank you so soooo much for 70k reads! What the actual fuck?! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying reading this, and I'm sorry I haven't been updating as often as I used to.

I wanted to update you all really quick because I got my GCSE results back today!

I PASSED EVERYTHING WOOO!! NO MORE FUCKING MATHS SOMEHOW I GOT A 5 WHEN I FAILED MY MOCK IDK HOW???

Anyway thank you all so much for the love and support on this story!!

Also, please give me ideas for upcoming chapters, my mind has gone blank lmao. I'm sure I'll come up with something eventually, but I'd be so grateful for any requests for chapters!! (I'd credit you!)
I'll decide the name and breed of the dog for the next chapter, and get round to writing it at some point. I've been too busy simping for fictional men 24/7 that I kinda forgot I should be writing....

Why do I feel like starting to write heartfelt poetry or something- would you guys want that in like a separate book where I could just write down feelings in poem form??? Or am I just being weird?

ALSOOO - would you guys want me to do a Q & A chapter where you can comment questions and I answer them in the next chapter? Just so you could get to know me better? :)

Thank you guys again! <3

Love ya, and if any of you need to hear this (probably myself included) - you're all loved by so many. Keep being strong and things will always get better, I promise! I'm happy you exist even if I don't know you well. I know you're all amazing people so keep being you! ❤️

(If anyone is going through anything please don't hesitate to talk to me - I'm always open to chatting with you all and wouldn't mind some online friends! I'm lonely ok 😭)