Chapter 15

A/N - Sorry for not updating in a while! Thanks for all the love on the story! <3

Y/N's Perspective ~

I knock on Corpse's front door carefully, stuffing my hands in the pockets of his hoodie which is now eternally mine, and which I will never take off. Corpse appears at the door, smiling.

I grin as he opens the door wider and beckons for me to enter, which I do so, slipping my pumps off in the small hallway.

"Hey babe." C/N smiles, bringing me into a tight hug before kissing my forehead tenderly.

"Hello baby..." I say, cuddling against his warm body.

(Btw if you don't like pet names, or prefer others, feel free to just change it however you'd like! I know some people don't like being called certain names, so change it however you need to so it works well for you!)

His heartbeat reverberates inside my ears as I press my head to his chest, and then I practically force myself away, leaving only my hand touching his.

Our fingers intertwine as we silently walk upstairs and into his recording room, which is pretty much done. All we need to do now is sort out the computer area and everything will be done.

"We've got it done pretty quick, haven't we?" I chuckle.

Corpse nods, then raising an eyebrow, says, "I mean, yeah. I did have a distraction though."

I laugh, and let go of his hand, reluctantly. I can feel his ringed fingers clutching at mine, not wanting to let me go.

"C/N, we have to actually move apart from each other to be able to set this all up, you know?" I smirk, "Just think, the sooner we get it done, the sooner we can tell our online friends the news."

Corpse grins, "You've got me persuaded. We'll keep it on the down low for our fans at the minute though - you know what half the toxic people are like."

I nod, "Yep..." And we immediately start to unpack the boxes with his recording gear inside - his mic, pc, etc...

"Wait, I bought a new desk. It's in the other room. I built it up myself..." Corpse says, itching the back of his head as if he was embarrassed.

"C/N... What happened?" I say nervously, and before I know it, Corpse has left the room, only to return with a lopsided, definitely-not-what-the-instructions-said piece of furniture.

"Oh god." I manage to stutter whilst gritting my teeth, forcing myself to withhold my laughter that threatens to explode from within me.

Too late.

I take one look at the monstrosity of a desk, and look at Corpse, staring at it like it's his worst enemy, and break.

"C/N– I– At least– At least you– Tried–" I manage to stutter in-between laughter. Corpse rolls his eyes but then also lets out a loud laugh, and before we know it we're propping ourselves up against the wall, dying with laughter.

"Come here–" I smirk after finally regaining control, and I give Corpse a one handed hug, a quick peck on the lips, and then bend down in front of the abysmal attempt at a desk.

∆•°°•∆

"There." I say, standing up after a good hours work. I look from Corpse to the perfectly built desk, and chuckle at his bewildered expression.

"H-How–" he stutters.

"I read the instructions." I chuckle.

"Thank you, Y/N." Corpse smiles, pulling me into a tight hug as we sway on the spot.

"Anytime..." I smile against the crook of his neck.

∆•°°•∆