A/N - I might be back??

Okay, hi.

I'm not dead. Unfortunately. (Just kidding).

Well, let's just say shit has gone down in my life lol....

You all know I fractured my wrist a while ago - that healed fine and I was literally just playing a video game and felt a snap in my wrist and suddenly I couldn't straighten my thumb on the hand I fractured. Went to the hospital, this was in September btw, and they said my tendon had snapped.

Well it got worse. They thought it was just in the top end of my thumb but no, it had completely snapped in my wrist with a 5cm gap between each end, which meant I needed surgery. 

I had my surgery on the 23rd December, it went fine and my hand is healing really well at the moment. They took a tendon from my index finger and rerouted it into my thumb.
I have three scars and lots of hand exercises to do so it gets back to full use eventually.

Seeing all your comments made me miss this story a lot, but I don't know whether I'm going to do any more updates. We'll see, I kinda just ran out of ideas so if you guys have some please don't be scared to let me know.

Also, wtf - am I seeing the reads on this correctly????

140k?!??

Damn, thank you all so much! ❤️

I want to get back into writing, so even if I don't continue this fanfic - is there any other stories you guys would want me to write - like boyfriend/crush imagines to make us all feel even more lonely and single?

Please let me know, I wanna make you happy because I've been gone for so long lol.

~ Rebecca