Chapter 10

A/N - I've decided I'm just gonna stick with calling him Corpse throughout the story, and any time that Y/N uses his name I'll just put C/N (just use whatever name you'd like for Corpse!) Hope that's ok! Don't forget to like and comment!

Y/N's Perspective ~

The shock of having Corpse Husband, such a famous faceless and nameless YouTuber, having shown not only his face to me, but now has given me his name, is almost too much to bear.

His name really suits him, and I smile at him across from me. I suddenly realise how close he actually is to me; our knees are touching slightly. The comforting feel of his black jeans against my knees warms my heart.

I shyly look away, mentally drained from the excitement I've experienced in one half of the day. I see Corpse out the corner of my eye scratch the back of his neck and he gazes around my kitchen a little, before hooking his fingers through the mug and drinking. I only just realise the strange way he picks up his mug. (Don't come at me I just don't hold my mugs the same way he does haha!)

I look up, "Wait- What the hell? Why do you hold your mug like that?" I ask, laughing a bit, pointing at how his index finger is wrapping around the handle, meeting his thumb on the other side as his other fingers relax on the side of the mug.

"You mean to tell me, you think this is weird?" He says, chuckling. He tilts his hand to take a questioning look at his fingers, and just before I shout, "C/N-!", The remaining tea from the mug sloshes out of the porcelain and directly into his lap.

Corpse stands up with a quickened pace and a loud grunt of pain. I try not to notice how attractive that was, as I frantically fumble around, seemingly forgetting where my dishcloth lives from the shock of the situation.

"Uhh- Oh yeah-" I murmur, bending down to get to the low cupboard where I grasp a dishcloth and run it under some cold water, eventually passing it to Corpse.

"My fucking crotch." Corpse says, sighing deeply under his breath, whilst aggressively dabbing at the patch of burning liquid dripping down his jeans.

"Sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't have said anything." I say, fumbling anxiously, once again, with the hem of his/my hoodie.

Corpse steps over to me, and wraps his strong arms across my shoulders, avoiding his damp pants from coming too close to me (why does it sound like he's peed himself oml lmao), and patting the back of my head. "No. Y/N, it's not your fault. I was just being a fucking idiot like usual." He says against my neck as I breathe in his perfect scent.

I smile, wishing to stay like this, entangled in Corpse's arms forever, but eventually find myself awkwardly pulling away, looking into his dark eyes, which is shadowed by his long-ish black hair.

I look up at his slightly curly hair, and reach my hand up to touch it. I drag my fingers carefully through the soft curls and then immediately feel a huge heat spread over my cheeks, and realise what I'm doing.

"You're not an idiot, Corpse. I'm sorry." I say, pushing my fists into my pockets and stepping backwards a little, a heavy blush creeping across my face.

"Stop apologizing. Or I might have to punish you for it." He says, chuckling.

"Oh yeah?" I raise an eyebrow, looking up at him with a smile, "And how would you do that?"

"We'll save it for later. How about a game of Among Us in a public lobby? Nobody has to know it's us." He smiles, taking me by the hand and pulling me towards the living room.

"So you're leading me around my own house? Aren't you supposed to be the guest?" I ask, jokingly.

"Well, I think we'll be over at each others so often it'll be second nature to treat it as my own house after a while." Corpse says with a grin.

The feel of his warm, large, veiny hand against my own makes my heart race, and I almost die on the spot. His cold, thick rings feel so comforting to have against my fingers.

He only untangles our hands as we settle down onto my sofa, close together but not too close.

We both get out our phones, deciding to use the app version of Among Us, what with Corpse still not having his streaming and computer equipment set up, and him being over at mine anyway.

I make a lobby, set it to private for now, and call myself (your Among Us name!).

I tell Corpse the code and I see him join. He's called "bingus" and I smile over at him.

"Praise Bingus." I whisper under my breath, and Corpse looks over.

I see him smiling out of the corner of my eye, and then it's as if he catches himself staring at me for too long, and he turns to look back down at his phone screen.

I smirk, blushing a little again, and set the Among Us game to public. Nobody joins for a while, so we decide to just talk for a bit.

I shuffle a bit closer to Corpse, and our thighs are almost touching.

"So. When do you want to continue unpacking? I'm free to help whenever you need me." I say, looking up at him.

Corpse thinks for a moment, but replies, "Well, to be honest, I'd just like to chill with you. Get to know you more. I can focus on unpacking later, it doesn't matter too much right now. I have other priorities for once, Y/N."

I see Corpse smiling down at me, and I feel like bursting into tears. Nobody has ever cared for me like this, other than my parents. But I can't remember much of them. It's great to finally have a good friend to talk to.

Even though I can't help hoping it's something more than friendship.

Corpse holds his left hand out to me, and I gaze at the 'BAD BITCH' bracelet that he always wears, as well as the tacky (yet cute) plastic heart bracelet.

I take his hand delicately, and he pulls me into him, making me settle my head against his chest as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, hugging me softly against him. I lift my feet up onto the sofa, curling them to my side, and place my hand on his chest, wrapping my arms around his strong body.

I look up at him, and see him smiling widely at me, and he gives a little nod to say I'm okay like this, and I smile.

It's safe to say that the game of Among Us was forgotten as we fell asleep tangled against each other.

∆•°°•∆

A/N - Aw this chapter was so cute to write. AAAAAAAAAA! And I just had to include them cuddling on the sofa at some point (and hopefully many more times aswell haha)! Don't forget to vote and comment! I'd love to hear everyone's feedback! <3