Chapter 14

Y/N's Perspective ~

Still reeling from the shock – and embarrassment – of the kiss with Corpse, I get a drink after he's gone upstairs for a shower. He practically lives at my place now, which I'm not complaining about, but he really does need to get a move on with unpacking and settling into his house.

I'm planning on physically dragging him across the lane to his house, and helping him with unpacking. He never wants to leave my side, and to be honest, I'm the same.

It's so nice having him around, and he means so much to me. I've never met anyone quite like him. Nobody has ever truly cared for me like he does.

I check my phone after a while, deciding to turn on some music while I scroll through my social media – mainly compromising of Corpse music. His new song, 'Daywalker', with MGK comes on and I turn it up on my airpods.

I continue to scroll and vibe with the song. It's so funny how Corpse's personality is the complete polar opposite of his music genre.

I finally click onto Instagram and see some messages from fans in my DM's, and go through some of them.

I see one that says, "How is Corpse? We've not heard from him for ages? Have you spoken to him recently?"

I reply,

"Corpse is good. He's almost done settling in. Have some big news for you all pretty soon. Make sure you're subbed to the YouTube channel."

After we finished recording our video for both of our channels, we only need to wait for our editors to send back the finished result, so our fans have an update and can freak out about us meeting up.

∆•°°•∆

Later, we sit on the sofa, aimlessly watching TV and cuddling.

"Uh– Y/N?" Corpse asks, slowly.

"Yes, C/N?" I reply, frowning. Corpse breaks the hug, and shuffles back a little, locking our hands together in-between us.

I look up at him, gazing into his eyes and getting the random urge to rake my fingers through his soft curls. Reluctantly, I resist.

"Y/N. I–" Corpse nervously murmurs.

"Are you okay?" I ask, moving my other arm up to his shoulder, where I rub it in comfort.

"More than okay. Fuck, Y/N– I really like you. Like, so fucking much. But I'm scared. But I want you– I want you to be mine. Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" He says, and my eyes widen with shock.

I smile shyly at him and pull him into a hug, face heating up and smiling wide with pride. I lean back and give him a polite peck on the lips, breaking apart to say, "Of course, C/N. I'd love it if I was your girlfriend."

Smiling widely, Corpse leans down as he wraps his arms around me, kisses my forehead and then kisses me on the lips once again. Butterflies swarm through my body as the kiss deepens, and I never want this moment to end.

∆•°°•∆

A/N - I hope you're enjoying so far! I loved writing this adorable chapter - ahhh! I'm trying not to go into too much detail, as I know Corpse isn't comfortable with stuff like that, so I'm just keeping it average and won't be describing anything too vividly lol. Hope you're all enjoying! :))