Chapter 11

Y/N's Perspective ~

I wake up to strong arms around me, and carefully untangle my body from Corpse's, slowly pushing myself off the sofa to go get a drink. I look back at Corpse, who is spread across the sofa uncomfortably, and I tut, chuckling under my breath a little.

I go over to my ottoman, which sits in the corner of my lounge, and get out a warm, fuzzy blanket, which I unfold and carefully place over Corpse's outstretched body. I smile down at his peaceful form, and feel a blush creeping up my face when I realise that he is shifting around now.

His eyes open and he locks eyes with mine. I itch my neck, quickly whipping my head around to pretend I'm looking for something.

"Y/N?" C/N says, and I turn around, face heating up dramatically.

"Yep?" I question, fumbling with my sleeves.

He smiles up at me, and sits up, before speaking after a while of looking at me, making me slightly uncomfortable, "Thanks for the blanket. But you'd be a better one, to be honest."

My eyes widen, and Corpse laughs.

"Right. Okay." I say, not sure what to say, as I turn on my heel.

"Wait- Y/N, did I make you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry. Come back." He says frantically, and I notice a hint of sadness and maybe even pain in his voice.

I turn around, "No. You didn't make me uncomfortable, Corpse." I reply, perching down on the sofa next to him, "I'm just- Not used to people flirting with me." I say, mentally cursing myself for presuming he was flirting with me.

What if he wasn't?
Is it some kind of inside joke?
Have I just made myself look like an idiot?

Corpse chuckles, "Well, you'll get used to it sooner or later. You're stuck with me now."

I smile, "Which I'm very happy about.", And pull Corpse into a tight, warming hug.

We let go of each other, and blushing, I walk over to the kitchen island to make us both a cup of tea.

Corpse goes upstairs to go to the toilet.

∆•°°•∆

"C/N?" I say when he's back downstairs, handing him the tea and sitting down on the kitchen stool.

"Yes, Y/N?" He asks, concern etched across his face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to record a YouTube video - no facecam, obviously – I just wanted to let our fans know that we've met up with each other – even if it wasn't purposely!" I smile.

Corpse nods, "Sounds cool. We can post it on both our channels, right?" He replies as he perches on a stool next to me, and I'm very thankful that he's comfortable with recording it.

"Of course!" I say, smiling.

Corpse smiles, and says, "Great. We can record it soon. There's nothing better to do. We can decide what game to play or whatever."

I nod, sipping my tea. Corpse gets out his phone and to my utter surprise, he asks,

"Wanna take a selfie?"

My eyes widen, and I stare at him, utterly dazed.

"Wait– You're serious? Are you comfortable with that?" I ask nervously.

"Definitely. I want to have a photo of us, Y/N. Please." Corpse says, smiling and opening his camera.

"I won't post it anywhere." I say, reassuring him.

"I know." He smiles, and nods slightly, before we get into a cute pose, hugging closely, and take about 5 photos on each of our phones.

"Maybe we can use it for the video – obviously I'll put something over both of our faces." Corpse asks.

I nod, "That's a good idea. I think our fans will like that."

We both can't wipe the grins off our faces, and it wouldn't surprise me if I end up sitting in bed at 2am just grinning at that photo.

∆•°°•∆

A/N - Sorry guys, this chapter is a bit messy. It's mainly just a filler to be honest.
Hope you're all enjoying the story so far! :)