Chapter 24

Corpse's Perspective ~

Today is the day that I am streaming after so long of being away from YouTube.
It's been lovely to have a break, and even better since I met Y/N. She's made my life so much better.

I've been keeping up with Corpse Twitter, and I told them I'd stream today, obviously with a different time schedule than normal because of my move to the UK.

It's 6pm and Y/N is also streaming on Twitch. She'd been streaming playing Genshin Impact since 5:30 - which, of course, I tuned into for a while.

Even though she's only up the road a little, it feels so strange to be apart from her. I get strangely homesick when I'm alone, missing Y/N and her gorgeous smile, her amazing y/h/c hair and how it feels to run my fingers through it as she cuddles up to my chest.

I smile at the thought of being able to invite her over - or me go over to hers - after streaming for a cuddle.

I'm playing a game of Jackbox with Quackity, Karl, George, and Tommy.
(This isn't from any specific stream of anybody's, I just wanted to include this game and the people!)

It's gonna be hell.

I have traumatic thoughts about my past experience playing Jackbox, and snort with laughter at the thought of my 'invention'

(Invest in the Treadmill Car guys, it's great for exercising and driving simultaneously!)

I start stream, making sure my PC is set up correctly, leaving my mic off while I set up Discord to join the call. The rain sounds echo in the background and an aesthetic picture of my merch store wallpaper covers the screen of all my viewers. I see people typing in chat already, and am shocked at the amount of people saying they missed me.

I know how many fans I have, but it never fails to scare me or shock me to have this many supportive people in my life.

Y/N's Twitch channel, IsolatedRaven, gets so much love too, which I am immensely happy about - she deserves the world.

I unmute, happy that I have the Discord call open and everyone deafened.

"Hey. Hey guys." I say timidly, as if I've forgotten everything about streaming.

The chat picks up speed as thousands and thousands of people say 'hi' back.

The amount of donations that I already have is ridiculous. My fans know that I appreciate them so much, but it also stresses me out watching them all spend important money on me.

I smile, and continue to explain what is going on.

"Thanks for asking guys, the move went really well. I'm all settled now."

Then chat spams about Y/N.

"How's Raven?" I repeat, urgently remembering not to say her name. "She's amazing. She's streaming right now, playing Genshin Impact, so if you guys get bored of me please go watch her!" I say, chuckling.

Chat then spams 'aww' and about how cute we are together. I'm not going to lie, it makes me feel so blessed to call her my own, while all our fans wish they had something like we have.

I smile to myself, my thoughts perpetually of Y/N.

I try to focus on stream, but I find myself always thinking about her. I have an unhealthy obsession with her.
I undeafen the call after talking with chat a little while, laughing as my ears are immediately pained by Quackity's crazy laugh. (I love Quackity ok don't mind me.)

"Corpse!" Tommy says in a high pitched voice.

It takes all I have not to go, 'Waddup baby' like so long ago.

"Hey, child." I say, smirking as I hear Tommy groan and then laugh nervously.

"How are you, Corpse? It's been a while." Karl pipes up, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

I smile, glancing at chat who are laughing about Tommy still.

"Good, how are you all?" I reply.

George, Karl, and Quackity all say, "Good!" While Tommy is muted, most likely setting up his stream.

Laughter splits through my headphones as we finish our last game, all of us dying with laughter.

Karl says, "Oh I have to go now guys! But thank you so much for playing today! Speak later!"

We all say bye as Karl disconnects from the call, leaving Quackity, Tommy and I left, breathing heavily after so much laughter.

"I'm gonna go too, thank you. It was really fun." I say, realising my throat feels worse than usual.
I say bye to my chat, and then end the call and the stream after Tommy and Quackity say their goodbyes.

I lean back in my chair, yawning after the tiring stream. I check my phone, and see a message from Y/N.

Finished stream now. Was fun. Can I come over when you've done streaming? <3

The message was sent about an hour ago, and I smile as I type out a response.

You can come now. Finished stream. See you soon <33

I grin as I notice Y/N saw the text immediately, and she sends a heart emoji, which signifies she's on her way.

I try to ignore the pain in my throat and my chest, pushing it away to worry about another day, as if it were just a chore that needed doing.

∆•°°•∆

A/N - Maybe it's obvious what the next chapter is going to be? 🤧

Anyway, thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment <3

Also thanks so much for 45k reads!!!! WTF?? HOWWW??

Love you all 😩💖