Chapter 21

Y/N's Perspective ~

"And also maybe because I love you..."

I don't know what to do. What to say.

How do I breathe?

"Are- Are you– Serious...?" I ask, noticing the immense heat that is boiling against my cheeks.

C/N smiles, and I see him blush a little, his face still close to mine after the kiss.

"I mean it. I love you so much, Y/N. I never thought I'd meet someone as gorgeous as you. Someone as kind and thoughtful as you. You're everything I could've ever wished for. You're perfect, Y/N." Corpse smiles at me, touching my cheek and then reaching for the ring that glitters by my chest.

He turns the soft metallic silver between his fingers, and then he kisses my lips. I smile against the all-too familiar feel of his lips pressed against mine, and I know that I love him with all my heart.

A few months ago, I never thought I would ever get Corpse to even like one of my tweets, let alone meet him, become neighbours with him, and then to have him literally fall in love with me.

It all seems like one really long dream. I wonder if now is the time I will wake up.

I'll pinch myself right now and it'll all be over, I'll go back to being a normal faceless streamer and a fangirl for whenever Corpse posts a video.

Nope.

I can still feel him against me. His warmth. His hair against my palm. His chest pressed against my own.

I pull away, smiling.

"I love you so much, C/N. You're everything to me."

Corpse grins, and no words are needed to express our true feelings. We just seem to know.

I look into his glimmering eyes, and just know this is where I want to be forever.

Staring into his eyes. His face.

Running my fingers through his messy black hair.

Holding his ringed fingers in my own, neither of us ever letting go.

∆•°°•∆

A/N - okay guys, I need your help! I don't know whether I should try to continue this story by writing some more chapters?? I've kinda run out of ideas...

If that's what you guys would want, please comment what bonus chapter ideas you have, or if you just want me to write a whole new book with Corpse X Reader oneshots??

Thanks for sticking around, and for all of the love with this book!! <3

~ Rebecca :)