Chapter 27

Y/N's Perspective ~

"I need to go out," Corpse smiles, standing in front of me as I sink my body into the sofa.

"Where to? Why can't you stay and cuddle with me?" I frown, pouting at him.

C/N smirks, and leans down to kiss me quickly, before saying, "Nowhere. I'll be quick, I promise. Then we can cuddle. I'm getting a taxi there and back."

"And how do I know you're not meeting another girl?" I raise an eyebrow up at him, knowing I sound like a dick, but I can't help always overthinking.

C/N laughs, "Y/N, I'm not seeing another girl. Nobody could compare to you, love. I'll see you soon baby." He says, pulling my to my feet as I roll my eyes and his lips collide with mine.

We sway on the spot, lips pressed together as his hands press against my back, pressing me against him.

"Okay. See you soon, C/N." I reply, kissing him once more quickly, as he goes to get his coat and shoes on. I see him pick up his wallet, and I frown.

"You're off to see a prostitute, aren't you?" I scowl.

"Y/N!" Corpse looks at me, eyes wide, "You think me - a stupid little bitch who can't even make eye contact with another man in the street - let alone a woman - would go to a prostitute when I have a beautiful, perfectly working woman at home?"

I chuckle, unable to help the blush at that comment, and smile at him. "I know. I was just teasing. But like you say, you're a stupid little bitch.", I laugh at him as he pouts now.

"Yeah, but I'm your little bitch." He winks at me, opening the door and waving goodbye as I stand there, my arms wrapped around my stomach to fight the strong breeze that entered the hallway.

I sit on my phone, watching YouTube and scrolling through social media, bored of not having Corpse to cuddle with or speak to. It's crazy how much I've fallen for him in the time we've known each other. It's been over half a year now, but it seems like just yesterday that we first met on that Discord call. Smiling to myself, I open up my gallery and look at the many photos I have of him - ones with us both in it, and others of just him.

I scroll down and see a video of him sleeping, and I chuckle when I hear the loud, echoing snores that reverberate around the room as I listen to the audio. I remember that so vividly. It was our third night sleeping together and I remember being woken up my the sound of his loud snores that seemed to be amplified in the quiet of the night. I thought it was cute, so I recorded him. He doesn't know I have that video. I think he'd kill me if I showed him.

I keep looking through my camera roll, laughing and smiling at more photos and videos of us together. One from when we went for a walk down our lane and I recorded him running backwards, just for him to trip over a tree stump because he was too busy looking at me.

It's times like those that make me realise just how much life is worth living.

Suddenly, I hear a click at the door, and I realise that C/N is unlocking it, and I stand up quickly. Before I can get to see him, he says, "Go sit down on the sofa and close your eyes."

I frown, stopping in my tracks. I murmur a brief 'okay' and slump back onto the sofa, closing my eyes. I fight the urge to look up as Corpse locks the door behind him and walks into the room. I hear something heavy being placed on the kitchen island, and frown against the blackness of my eyes.