Chapter 54 - Go Deep

Sir Isaac poured himself a glass of wine as he looked on screen in his office.

"Everything according to plan..." He chuckled and his phone rang

"Y/N, you finally called! I assume you have a one liner to tell?"

"Umm... This is morgue company, we just want to confirm request for new graveyard--"

Isaac hung up and threw away phone. The ground started to shake and the alarm went off.

"They are here!" Ellen busted into his office "We should release test subject right now!"

"Don't worry, dear Ellen. Let them have their fun--"

"THEY ARE MURDERING EVERYONE AND WRECKING MACHINES WORTH TRILLIONS! THERE IS MOTHERF*CKING DRAGON LEVELING OUR FACILITY WITH LASERS WHILE BEING FILMED BY EVERY TV CREW IN THE CITY. A GIANT WORM IS TUNNELING THROUGH OUR TOP SECRET UNDERGROUND FACILITY THAT TOOK TEN YEARS TO BUILD LIKE A CHEESE CAKE!!"

"Everything according to plan..."

"You know what?!" Ellen threw ID in Isaac face "I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SH*T ALREADY, I'M GOING TO STOP THEM ON MY OWN. KISS MY ASS!"

Ellen rushed out of the office and passed by Paddington that slapped her ass.

"Going to have fun without me--" Paddington face was met with steel fist and he was sent flying through the corridor.

"WHY THERE ISN'T A SINGLE NORMAL MAN IN THIS UNIVERSE?!" Ellen pulled out energy blade and a plastic pokeball bounced of her barrier.

"WHO?!" She turned around and saw Tarkus.

"Oh, sorry. You're that prostitute that we weren't supposed to kill. Go along or something"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!"

"Bliet, why do I trigger every woman I meet?" Tarkus pulled out pack of tampons "Will this fix your problems?"

Ellen face turned red and she charged at him, swinging the blade down on Tarkus. The blade bounced off the Tarkus like it was nothing.

"More tampons?" Tarkus pulled out second pack.

"INCOMING!!" Y/N shouted and Ellen was hit by a washing machine.

She fell on the floor and Y/N walked to her to confirm the knock out.

"That was nice comparison of two washing machines... Oh, Tarkus. Do you know why they are pokeballs laying in pools of blood everywhere?"

Hardbass started blasting from Tarkus helmet.

"I'M SORRY MY LORD, BUT I COULDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID ONCE MORE" Tarkus ran away "FOR MOTHER RUSSIA I RUN!"

"Dude, I'm not mad! It's nothing compare to what Fire Keeper is doing!" Y/N shouted after him "And there he goes..."

Y/N phone rang and he quickly picked it up

"Yolo?"

"My Lord, Hawkwood and Andre has arrived despite not being ordered otherwise"

"That was the plan. Did you really expect that they will not go and kill whoever managed to escape just to show how useful they are? I still have things or two to do, see ya" Y/N hung up and looked around.

"Where was I again... Oh, right. ISAAAAAAC!" Y/N busted down doors to empty office with a note left on the table.

"The hell did he go?!" He picked up the note "Dear Y/N, I've escaped through super secret passage behind the bookshelf to my even more secret underground laboratory that you will never find. Come soon, I have a surprise for you..."