Chapter 38 - Rising pressure

[Pics will be added later today]

"Kyouhei!" Shido busted into Ratatoskr cockpit where most of staff was "What is happening to them?!"

[Kyouhei is that blond guy, saying in case if someone forgot]

"Calm down Shido, we're still trying to figure out what is going on!" Kyouhei tried to calm him down, but instead Shido grabbed him.

"This is not enough!" Shido shouted at him "We need to do something NOW!"

Kyouhei break free from his grip and slapped him in the face with full force, almost making him fall on the ground.

"Get yourself together!" He looked with anger at Shido "I also care about them, but we don't know what could be the cause!"

"I think I know what could cause that..." Shido collected himself and explained everything to him what he said to Kotori.

"Soo... You're thinking that it might caused the whole thing...?" Kyouhei started walking around while thinking "...There is possibility..."

He suddenly stopped and looked at Shido "We need to talk to Kurumi, NOW"

He rushed out of cockpit and Shido followed him. He never saw him that serious.

They entered ship infirmary where Kotori, Reine and Kurumi were laying on hospital beds.

"Reine is also here?" Shido looked shooked at her unconscious body.

"She started having strong headaches, we had to out her into coma for now..." Kyouhei answered as he was doing something on panel near Kurumi's bed.

Shido got closer and saw her bandaged wound, but thing that scared him were black veins in random places.

"The wound was getting deeper and deeper, but we menaged to boost her regeneration powers at least for now..." Kyouhei explained, watching Kurumi body slowly starting to move "...But I don't know what those black veins are, Reine has them too..."

"What about Kotori?" Shido asked preparing for worse.

"She's stable, but still in coma. There is also no signs of dark veins..." Kyouhei suddenly stopped explaining and looked at Shido while thinking "...She's alright, don't worry about her"

"Shido..." Kurumi slowly opened her eyes and looked at him "SHIDO!"

She suddenly raised her voice and tried to sit down.

"Calm down Kurumi!" Shido helped her to sit "You need to tell us what is happening!"

"There is another one..." She answered.

"What do you mean--" Shido asked confused.

She suddenly bend like something invisible hit her in stomach with huge force. She spat out blood on blanket and devices connected to her started going nuts.

"Kurumi, hang in there!" Shido looked at Kyouhei "You need to do something!"

Kurumi suddenly grabbed him and pulled to her.

"The other Origami..." She mumbled "...She was sent by something else... Find her... Please"

"What did she said?" Kyouhei asked when she released him.

"We need to find Origami, one that came from another timeline" Shido explained "I need to get to the school as fast as possible"

Kurumi suddenly started shaking like she was being electrified, a wound around her started to appear.

"You need to go and find her!" Kyouhei shouted and called the doctors "I'll try to handle everything here!"

Shido nodded and ran outside, while doctors ran inside.

He was quickly sent near his shool and rushed into his classroom.

Ms Okamine almost jumped when he suddenly opened the doors and rushed towards Kaguya before she could say anything.

"Come with me!" He grabbed her hand and dragged outside.

"What is happening?" Kagyua asked confused.

"Do you remember Origami?" He asked her while trying to catch a breath "Short silver hair and cold personality?"

"Yes..." She nodded "...But there is also Origami with longer hair that just transfered"

Shido walked back to classroom and looked around.

Everyone was staring at him, surprised and curious. He finally spoted a silver-haired girl at the back of class.

"Ms Okamine" He bowed "This is emergency! I need to take Origami and Kaguya with me!"

Before she could process what just happen, Shido walked to Origami that looked at him scared.

"I'm sorry!" He grabbed her hand "I'll explain everything soon!"

She pulled her out of classroom and signaled Kaguya to follow him, heading towards the stairs.

"Slow down!" Kaguya complained "You will make her fall!"

Shido looked at Origami that was holding onto wall in order to not fall, and mumbled a apology.

"No need to apology!" She said with slight blush on her face "I trust you that this is urget, but--"

Shido phone suddenly rang and he quickly picked it up.

"Shido" He heard Kyouhei voice "Bad news, Kurumi... Is dead..."

Shido had to lean on the wall in order to not fall.

"She... died?" Shido said shocked.

Girls looked at each other and back at him with sad look.

"We couldn't help her. Now something smiliar started happening to Reine. You need to hurry!" Kyouhei said and Shido quickly hung up.

"I'm sorry for your loss..." Origami looked into his eyes "I know that it's hard to lose--"

"Not now!" Shido interrupted her "If we don't hurry, more people will die!"

He ran up the stairs and girls quickly catched up to him.

They soon reached the roof and Shido stopped to catch a breath and collect his thoughs.

He looked at Origami that had worried expression on her face and was about to say a question, but voice interrupted them.

"It took you a damn while wankers!"