Chapter 28 - Grand Finaly

"I'm back ladies!" Not so sober Y/N walked into house and saw Reine in kitchen "You live in here or something?"

"Why you're drunk and you do with FBI?" Reine looked at him surprised.

"I'm not drunk, but not sober either..." Y/N rolled his eyes "We kinda liberated some alcohol from illegal bar..."

"And robbed twenty banks in clown masks on the way back?"

"Perhaps" Y/N yawned.

"Get to your room, NOW" Reine ordered him "I'll deal with you later"

"Fine, no need to shout!" Y/N slowly walked upstairs and entered his room.

Without second thought he jumped on the bed and fall asleep in his clothes.

"Dinner is ready!" Shiori loud voice woke him up.

"God, my head..." Y/N massaged his head and pulled out a small potion.

He drank it and hangover disappeared. He stretched out his arms and hit something big and bouncy with left hand.

"Hello there" Natsumi in her MILF form said to him "Do you like what you see?"

Y/N looked down and noticed she was in her underwear.

"Can't deny it, my man nature is about to kicking in" Y/N blushed.

"Don't worry" She smiled and showed him a condom "I came prepared"

Suddenly Shiori in apron opened the doors.

"Y/N get your sorry ass--" She shouted and noticed Natsumi "What the hell are you two doing?!"

"This" Y/N grabbed Natsumi breasts with both hands and start squeezing them.

"Yes! HARDER!" Natsumi shouted while blushing.

Shiori jaw dropped and her face become red.

"Wanna join us...?" Y/N smirked and his jaw dropped as Shiori started undressing to her underwear.

"You know what? I don't give a f*ck anymore" She dropped her skirt and jumped on bed on right side of bed.

"Welcome to love triangle" Natsumi smiled.

"Ladies!" Y/N said when they started to undress him "I have only one d*ck!"

"We will menage somehow" Shiori smiled and got on top of him.

"Hey, I want be first!" Natsumi protested.

"My house, my rules" Shiori answered.

"The driver decide who drive first--" Y/N smiled.

Loud shot from shotgun behind them, made them jump and they looked behind.

Reine with cold expression was standing there with shotgun.

"Dress up Y/N, we need to talk" Reine said.

"Hey, we're in middle of--" Natsumi protested and Reine pointed shotgun at her "...We were just finishing!"

Y/N got up and dressed himself while embarrassed Shiori hide under the quilt.

"Follow me" Reine ordered him and both of them walked downstairs to front doors.

"Where we're going?" Y/N asked while puting on his shoes.

"Somewhere we can talk in private" She answered coldly and opened the doors.

"Very well, if you want to do this way..." Y/N sighed and followed her.

They walked down the street in middle of the night for some time till they reached construction site of five-story building and entered it.