Chapter 26 - Trick and treat

Takasugi laying down on bed in pyjamas, slowly opened her eyes.

"Y/N?" She looked at Y/N was sitting leaning on the bed while reading one of her mangas.

"Sup" He smiled "Sorry for borrowing your stuff, but I was bit bored"

"No problem" She got up from bed and touched her forehead "The fever... Is gone?"

"I used my secret technique passed from my ancestors just for you" Y/N joked "So why you wanted to meet me? I doubt it was about your mother"

"You see..." She looked away blushing "I wanted to ask you something in private..."

"What is it then?"

"What do you think of me as girl?"

"I should expected that..." Y/N sighed "I admit that you're pretty attractive, but I barely know you"

"How about we go out and get to know each other?" She grabbed Y/N hand.

"Sorry, I barely have time for myself" He declined "Don't get it wrong, I'm not trying to turn you down. I'm just too busy to have a girlfriend right now"

"Is this because you're with your cousin?"

"Shiori? Things didn't work between us, so we break up"

"You know..." She looked into his eyes "I don't mind being your other lover, as long you will love me too--"

Y/N suddenly smacked back of her head.

"Chill out the hell out Takasugi. I told you to stop reading those mangas because you over thinking things!" Y/N scolded her.

"So you don't have girlfriend?" She asked surprised.

"For heaven sake and everything holy, NO" Y/N sighed.

"Oh, sorry..." She blushed and looked away awkwardly "I though you--"

"Just stop it already!" Y/N interrupted her "It's nothing to worry about. Do you have something else to tell me?"

"No, that's all"

"Well..." Y/N stood up "I'll be going then"

"You're going already?" Takasugi said disappointed.

"Yeah, I forgot my phone. See you later!" Y/N exited her room and walked towards the front doors.

"Call me when you have some free time!" Takasugi shouted from her room.

"I will!" Y/N responded and walked outside.

'I should get the breakfast somewhere' He though after he hear his stomach 'I think I saw a Starbuck on the way'

Y/N walked down the street and entered the park. After few second a green haired woman jumped from the tree in front of him.

 After few second a green haired woman jumped from the tree in front of him

"Hello young man--" She started but Y/N interrupted her.

"You either get the hell out of my way or go with me to grab something eat" Y/N walked past her.

"Huh?" She looked at him confused "Wait for me!"

They walked out of the park and entered Starbuck on opposite side of street.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked when they walked to the counter.

"Cheeseburger and cola" She looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Two cheeseburgers and colas, please" Y/N ordered and paid with his credit card.

"Thank you!" She sat down near the window.

Y/N carried the plate with their food to the table and sat down on opposite side of table.

"That was good" Y/N said after finishing his cheeseburger and took a sip from his cup.

"Agree" She stretched out her arms, showing off her breast to Y/N "So... What you want for exchange for food?"

"Blowjob would be enough" Y/N answered casually.

"That was way too straighfoward!" She blushed.

"I'm a straight man" Y/N answered.

"Fine..." She sighed "I'm Natsumi, you?"

"Y/N" He shook her hand "Nice to meet you"

"So Y/N..." She leaned "Pay me a compliment"

"Hmmm... I'm not good at this" Y/N rolled his eyes "Natsumi... Your wisdom is only inferior to your goodness"

"Eh?" She looked at him surprised "Don't ya' find me attractive?"

"Your eyes are like stars glimmering in the night sky?"

"Distant and cold? Weak" She started to drink her cola.

"Your ass puts other to shame" Y/N fired out of nowhere causing Natsuki to choke her cola.

"You son of a b*th..." She smiled "You were just waiting to surprise me, do you?"

"Perhaps" Y/N smirked "So where you want to do it?"

"Oh? So you're serious about this?" She licked her lips "I have a nice bedroom in my castle, why don't we get serious in there?"

"Castle? Out of cardboard?" Y/N joked.

"Hey!" She blushed "I'm a princess!"

"But you're dressed like cosplayer" Y/N pointed out.

"Then what I should I wear in your opinion?!" She said pissed off.

"Nothing" Y/N smirked.

"So it's a sneaky dirty talk..." Natsumi calmed down and smiled "You really know how to turn on a woman, do you?"

"Turn on?" Y/N smiled "This is only 1% of my power"

"Why don't you show me your full power?" She took off her right shoe and start massaging his crotch.

Suddenly Shiori busted in.

"Y/N!" She walked towards him "We were searching for you... Who is that girl?"

"Do you know her?" Natsumi whispered to Y/N.

"It's just my cockblocking cousin from Alabama, pretend you're my girlfriend" Y/N answered.

"I'm waiting..." Shiori said with cold tone.

"Look under the table and tell me what you see" Natsumi looked into Shiori eyes.

Shiori looked under the table and her face turned red.

"Y-y-you..." She started mumbling

"As you might see, you missed your chance" Natsumi interrupted her "Judging by how horny he is, you clearly wasn't attractive enough for him. So stop bothering us and find a looser who want you"

Shiori was standing dumbfounded in place, Y/N was barely holding his laughter and Natsumi finished her cola while looking at Shiori.

"I'll just..." Shiori turned around shocked "Go visit a doctor or something..."

She walked outside and they notice one of employees watching them while eating popcorn.

"Don't mind me!" He waved to them "I'm just having a break!"

[No upload tommorow too. This is the last time I break daily uploads]