Chapter 32 - Calling all units

"Hey sis..." Kaguya whispered to Yuzuru as they were walking on snowy street to school "...Why Y/N is seems nicer"

"Answer. This has something to do with lower stress levels that caused horm--"

"Can you answer me like a normal human being?" Kaguya interrupted her.

"I'm sorry. I keep forgetting that you're completely retarded and only can understand simple things" Yuzuru smirked.

"Hey, watch your mouth you autistic clank!" Kaguya shouted at her.

"Ladies! You're making fuse in middle of street with your siblings love!" Y/N scolded them.

"Sorry" They apologized in union.

"Question. What you were doing after you died?" Yuzuru asked.

"Yeah, you never told us what happen after you die" Shiori joined.

"Well, I simply return to my world like nothing happened" Y/N answered "When Reine killed me, I spent most of the time on being drunk with Gael in middle of nowhere. Last two weeks I was helping Nameless King perfecting his baking skills"

"Meanwhile us already go through most stages of depression due to thinking that you're dead" Shiori said with bitter tone "You could at least send message or something that you're okay!"

"Sorry, but there was no way to do it" Y/N sighed "You got over the depression, you get over that too"

"At least tell that you missed us, master!" Mana said, blushing.

"Mana, how many times I have to tell you to not called that?" Y/N scolded.

"Sorry, but did you really missed us?" Mana said with puppy eyes.

"Well..." Y/N looked away, trying to not recall partyhard in Anor Londo "...Y-yeah"

Girls sighed in union.

"What? How do you expect me to think straight when I was drunk most of the time?!"

They reached the school and joined other students walking into school and changing in school locker.

"Alright everyone, this is where we split up" Y/N said when everyone, except for him changed his shoes "Shiori, grab a body bag from by backpack. Rest of you can go to hell or something"

"Hey!" Girls indignanted at him.

"Y/N, what are you planing to do?" Shiori asked with pale face.

"You either run away..." Y/N put on his sunglasses "...Or you gonna see some serious sh*t"

"Got the message! We're on our way!" Mana quickly grabbed the twins and walked in direction of their classroom, and Tohka quickly followed them.

"Whatever you want to do, don't do this..." Shiori begged him.

"Don't worry! Those things won't be missed, except for their creators" Y/N reassured her and threw her a bodybag "Alright, prepare yourself! Three..."

"Y/N! You can't do that to innocent people!"

"...Two..."

"They have families that care about them!"

"...One..."

"For god sake, I don't want a PTS--!"

Y/N suddenly opened his locker and sea of letters flooded right on him.

"I did not expect that they managed fit that much paper in one locker..." Y/N head surfaced "...If I knew that, I would bring more bodybags..."

"Wait... Why are you using bodybags for love letters?!" Shiori shouted at him "You almost give me a heart attack!"