Chapter 41 - Underwear time

Shido's phone on the table near his bed suddenly started vibranting, waking him up.

"Ugh... Who text this early in the morning?" He yawned and unlocked the phone.

Meet me near school at 9 am - Origami

His eyes widen when he looked at the hour. It was already 8:37.

He instantly got up and start changing in record time.

"Shido! Yoshino keeps on..." Tohka openef the doors and saw Shido with his pants down and unbuttoned white shirt he just put on.

They looked at each other and their faces turned red.

Tohka mumbled something that sounded like an apology and quickly closed the door.

Shido was still looking at the doors for a brief moment, before snapping out of a embarrassment and continued changing.

He looked at his reflection in mirror and nodded. White shirt and jeans looked good enough.

He ran out of the room and almost fell on the stairs.

"Looks like someone is in a hurry..." Origami commented while drinking a tea in kitchen and looked at him and Tohka that was intensively washing a plate "...Did something broke this morning?"

"I'm in a hurry right now!" Shido shouted while putting on shoes "Take care of girls Origami!"

"Do I look like your harem member or they pay me enough?" Origami said coldly.

Shido completely ignored her and ran outside without even closing the doors behind him.

"Hey Origami..." Tohka mumbled and stopped washing plate had cracks on it "...Do you know how to get rid of weird feeling?"

"Masturbating should help" Origami answered.

"Masturbating?" She asked surprised with pure innocence.

"So..." Origami smiled and stood up "...You don't know about it?"

"No..." Tohka said with mixed feelings "...Is this something I need to know?"

"Of course, everyone in your age does that" Origami got closer to her "...Let me show you the way them..."

"Wait, what are you doing?!" Tohka blushed when Origami slowly putting her hand under her underwear "No, stop it-- Kyaaaaaa~"

She punched Origami in the left eye.

Meanwhile Shido was running like he dropped a soap in all-black prison, towards the school.

He finally reached the closed front gate of the school and looked at the time, trying to catch a breath.

It was 9:21 and there were no signs of Lorigami.

"Did she already left?" Shido looked around and was about to call her, but noticed Lorigami running towards him in wierd manner.

She had messy hair, wearing white bluse and blue skirt, and looked like she was about to pass out any time now.

"I'm sorry!" She reached him and started bowing "I'm so sorry for making you wait!"

"Calm down, I also just got here!" Shido explained but she didn't listen.

"I invited you and I was the one late... Please accept my apologies for that and not properly inviting you..." She continued.

"Stop it!" He placed hands on her shoulders "There is no need to apology, I really don't mind it anyway!"